What are you must sees on Netflix? Its the easiest platform for me to watch on and I've got a bunch of stuff on my list but not sure which to watch next. 

It looks like you've already seen Bromance and Descendants of the Sun. Beyond those two, It's Okay That's Love is also very good.  When A Snail Falls in Love is good if you enjoy detective stories and don't mind romance that's more on the subtle side. In Need of Romance 3 has one of my favourite male leads (it's a noona romance). I see that you've already watched I Need Romance 2 (I haven't seen the first two yet). My Only Love Song is a fun and quirky Netflix original, and Noble, My Love is very cheesy but great if you're just looking for something fluffy and short. Oh My Ghost and Strong Woman Do Bong Soon weren't my cup of tea, but they're both very popular and have pretty good production value + cast members.

If you're open to non-romance dramas, I haven't seen them but I've heard a lot of good things about Prison Playbook and Incomplete Life / Misaeng.

The Sound of your Heart is FANTASTIC.

Good Morning Call (2 seasons)

Wouldn't it be great if MDL had Netflix links and a way to filter based on which shows have Netflix links? ;) 

Skye-N-Rain:

Wouldn't it be great if MDL had Netflix links and a way to filter based on which shows have Netflix links? ;) 

yes yes yes pls!

JoanneSmith:

yes yes yes pls!

It's something that we really want to do, but it requires a bit of work. Perhaps down the road, we'll be able to implement it. The main issue is that Netflix from each country has a separate library of shows. So Netflix US and Netflix UK would have different shows in theory.  Getting that information is the hard part.

To quickly narrow it down:

Just You (Because you like Fall in Love With Me and Refresh Man) 

Itazura na Kiss Love In Tokyo (Since you like Good Morning Call) 

Ive seen a lot of the Rom-coms on Netflix (fluffy and fun are my preference)  so if you want to can check out my watch list for my ratings for most. 

https://mydramalist.com/dramalist/MyDramaObsession

oh my ghost

reply series

strongwoman do bong soon

gentlemans dignity

i need romance series

lets eat 1 and 2

A few of my favs happen to be on Netflix:
Age of Youth (titled "Hello, My Twenties" on Netflix)
Oh My Ghostess
Reply 1997
Reply 1988

Others that I liked:
Prison Playbook
Solomon's Perjury
Strong Woman Bong Soon
Misaeng
My Only Love Song

A few that I look forward to watching myself:
Atelier
Black
One More Time
Stranger

Dramas I recommend

• My Only Love Song (Light rom-com.  I just loved this and the lead male.  Chemistry is great)
  • Bady Guys (a lot more depth to this drama than you would think. great acting. )
  • Black (keep you on your toes, plus lead is super hot)
  • Beating Again (aka Falling for Innocence,   the story is very interesting)
  • strong girl bong soon  (on MDL, strong woman bong soon.  I liked the couple a lot.)
  • oh my ghost (more to this show than meets they eye)
  • Prison Playbook (prison slice of life, a bit draggy)

Movies

• Luck Key  (intriguing, great acting)
  • the throne (very tragic but award-winning acting)
  • train to busan (zombie-related, if you like that.  Gong Yoo = eye candy)

On my Plan To Watch lists (even I am surprised i haven't watched them yet):

• Misaeng
  • Steel Rain
  • forgotten
  • cain and abel 
  • hide and seek (chinese, anything with Wallace Huo is good )

p.s.   these are titles available in USA.   I see someone mentioned It's Okay That's Love above.  I highly recommend that but its not avail in US.  Watch it else where though if u are in USA too.!   

UMA sugestão para quem gosta de um romance bem fofo eu sugiro Best Lover. A produção é chinesa mas, o ator principal ( Zhou Mi) é chinês mas iniciou sua carreira em uma banda coreana e a protagonista é. Sul coreana. Se você quer uma história intrigante, envolvente e crítica sugiro The Lady  in Dignity.