I know someone posted a similar topic as mine (almost identical I think) but I think mine is a little different. I'm looking for drama where there is romance between two people, it doesn't have to be main leads, where one of them is considered a foreigner. The person who plays the character doesn't have to be an actual foreigner, just someone who plays that character, an example being Golden Bride. It would be better if the lead was an actual foreigner though, like Haru ga Kita (Spring Has Come)

The asadora Massan and the Meitantei Catherine specials both have American actress Charlotte Kate Fox as the female lead, paired up with Japanese actors Tamayama Tetsuji and Tanihara Shousuke, respectively. In the first she plays a Scot and in the second, an American.

(She also plays a new stepmom in Our House, but that drama is more about her and the stepchildren learning to get along than it is about the romance that led to the situation.)

Foreigner Lover, Films:

Foreign Character, Not Actor, Film:

• Go --- He's of Korean origin (Jap. actor), she's Japanese.
  • Thermae Romae --- He's Italian (Jap. actor)

Foreigner Lover, Dramas: 

Foreign Character, Not Actor, Dramas:

• Tree of Heaven --- She's Japanese (Kor. actress), he's her Korean step brother.
  • Empress Ki --- He's Chinese (Kor. actor), she's Korean.
  • Tokyo Wankai --- She's is of Korean origin (Jap. actress), he's Japanese

the secret message , he is korean , she is Japanese 

Failan (Chinese woman, Korean man)

Last Life in the Universe (Thai woman, Japanese man)

thanks! i definitely see some dramas to help me through the night.

✔️ Moorim School

✔️ Good Rain Knows 

✔️ Rainbow Rose 

✔️ Obsessed

✔️ Oh My Venus ( Henry) 

✔️ Love Me If You Dare 

✔️ Hwayugi (Jonathan)

✔️ I Am Ghost 

Oh my Grace

Sunao ni Narenakute