Hi all

I am fine and i hope the same from you.I am looking for a drama with passionate love story in war backdrop.I have in my mind one premise,if anyone could help me on those lines,it would be very nice.

Its an intense passionate love story. it is an emotional journey of a girl who falls in love with a guy in a war or military or some other serious group. She is in love with him,but he rejects her love as he prefers his war service more than anything. But still she love him with same passion and intensity. She even begs him to love her but all her emotional efforts are of no use to her.

Its a an unrequited story of girl,who falls in love with a guy who committed to some organization/war/military/revolutionary party.

please do recommend me whatever you come across while reading it.

thanks.

Does not 100% fit your description, but is very close so absolutely Too Late To Say I Love You!!!

The leads both love each other passionately, but the ML is a general in the army in war time China. It's not an easy job! He has to make tough decisions for the good the country, but which isn't always good for his relationship with the FL.

Their love affair is intense, they're like a drug for each other. The FL goes to great lengths to be with & get her man, even defying her parents in conservative 1930s China, where filial piety is paramount. And even when he does things that hurt her deeply.

It can be frustrating at times & the ending isn't perfect, but I think this might be the drama you're looking for! I loved this drama for it's intensity, esp the romance, because it's unlike any drama I've seen in dramaland before or since! :)

That definitely is the plot for Too Late to Say I Love You!

Not really the plot you are looking for but all are of these dramas set during the period of World War 2  in china and korea. All I have loved...

• Bridal Mask
  • Road No 1
  • Battle of Changsa
  • Inspiring Generation
  • Sparrow
  • The Disguiser
  • All Quiet in Peking

Thank you so much Prettycareye. Thank you for your valuable time and effort to reply me.

Thank you knavery.

Thank you czakhareina..Thats a good list lo see..Thank you all.

Lust, Caution and Obsessed (both movies) are the only ones I've watched with a storyline kinda similar to what you're asking