There are basically two types of drama(romance)

1) Girl chasing guy-Initially girl gets rejected brutally

2) Guy chasing girl-Guy gets rejected

I am curious to know...

which one is your favourite type?  with the drama you like of that type..

I like the first type ex- playfull kiss, kiss me ,my name is kim sam soon...

I'd say type 2. The first one is one of the drama tropes that annoy me so much. I either end up dropping those dramas or not watch them at all. I just can't stand seeing a FL do foolish acts for a guy especially when the latter is an absolute jerk and doesn't deserve any of it.

@snehaganguli :i am type 1 haha..

@Angel i understand ur point totally... but in my country there are a whole lot of movies involving type 2( guy chasing a girl till the end) type of storylines that ive watched from the childhood. hence i got bored and wanted to watch something different.. Thats the reason i love stories where the girl takes initiative..

Sandysan:

@snehaganguli :i am type 1 haha..

@Angel i understand ur point totally... but in my country there are a whole lot of movies involving type 2( guy chasing a girl till the end) type of storylines that ive watched from the childhood. hence i got bored and wanted to watch something different.. Thats the reason i love stories where the girl takes initiative..

hahahah.....i know about you ....we love no. 1

kim sam soon is for old folks

1.idk why but i like dramas where this is a FL who chases ML...

Something which happened in You are beautiful,playful kiss and Princess man... 

bannie:

kim sam soon is for old folks

Don't you like it?

5fangirl:

1.idk why but i like dramas where this is a FL who chases ML...

Something which happened in You are beautiful,playful kiss and Princess man... 

yes yes...me tooooooo... ;)

sneha ganguli:

Don't you like it?

Its been a long time. I gave it a 7 it seems. Still she was a old woman as far as I remember.

Sandysan:

I can see where you're coming from. If you think about it, the second one mirrors more the traditional norm, thus a lot of dramas tend to follow this storyline. Honestly, I also enjoy dramas where the FL takes the initiative first. However, the phrase "girl chasing guy" reminds me more of those dramas where the FL blindly follows the ML, acting like his servant despite his rude and abusive attitude, hence my choice. Nonetheless, I have no problem with both as long as they were executed right.

Angel:

I can see where you're coming from. If you think about it, the second one mirrors more the traditional norm, thus a lot of dramas tend to follow this storyline. Honestly, I also enjoy dramas where the FL takes the initiative first. However, the phrase "girl chasing guy" reminds me more of those dramas where the FL blindly follows the ML, acting like his servant despite his rude and abusive attitude, hence my choice. Nonetheless, I have no problem with both as long as they were executed right.

True story! When the drama is done right, both storylines can be pretty interesting. That being said.... I personally totally shy away from type 1 plot. I don't think I've ever seen a drama in which a girl falls in love first that would be done in a non - painful way. I guess I didn't totally cringe with My Girlfriend is  Gumiho or The Legend of the Blue Sea, but it was mostly because the female leads were more on the stronger side and funny to watch. 

Angel:

Yes i understand..  As i said i watched a lot of movies from child having a guy chase around a girl when she doenst even care a bit for him..hence i personally dont like the idea of guy chasing a girl despite her liking other guy/ doenst reciprocate his feelings.. i like it if both love show their love equally and both have same care for each other.. I have liked  dramas that belong to type 2 too.. So i agree, i dont have problem with both as long as it is executed right

I like it when the girl starts pursuing initially but then moves on, after that the guy realizes he likes her and starts pursuing her

kind of like a poem a day or I need romance 2

anushka:

I like it when the girl starts pursuing initially but then moves on, after that the guy realizes he likes her and starts pursuing her

kind of like a poem a day or I need romance 2

mee too...also jealousy incarnate....can u tell me more such dramas

sneha ganguli:

mee too...also jealousy incarnate....can u tell me more such dramas

Um reply 1997 is a good one, another oh hae young? check out my romance list I have a bunch there!