I want a drama where evil sml ditch or dumps fl....then ml helps her to overcome the bad breakup and meanwhile they both fall in love..... sml comes back to win her but she refuses and goes with the supportive ml...

something like personal taste

These aren't exact fits, but all of them have 1) a FL who is rejected by one male character and 2) in the end the FL sticks with the male character who supported her after the rejection and she doesn't end up with the guy who rejected her:

• Wednesday 3:30 p.m.
  • Oh My Venus
  • It's Okay, That's Love
  • Another Miss Oh
  • Suspicious Partner
  • Sound of the Desert 
    • the ML liked the FL before the SML 'rejects' her
  • Because This is My First Life 
    • the ML doesn't know about it for a long time, but the FL comes back to live with him because the guy she had a crush on tried to sexually assault her - that scenes is brief and isn't graphic - the ML helps her feel safe and become braver / more assertive and during that time they fall in love
  • Fight For My Way
    • they've been friends for a long time and probably had feelings for each other before the ex drama, but it does provide a bit of a push
  • Kimi Wa Petto
    • the boyfriend who dumps her in the beginning doesn't come back but another romantic interest does enter the picture
    • the FL still picks the supportive ML in the end

✔️ Something About the Rain 

✔️Because It's My First Life

✔️ Oh My Venus 

✔️ Just You 

✔️ On the Way to the Airport 

✔️ Sweet Stranger and Me