She doesn't love him back at first, but then feels guilty about how she's treated him and in the end she falls for him.

• Dream High
  • I Need Romance 3
  • Kill Me, Heal Me
    • The ML has multiple personalities, and one is pretty wild but is in love with the FL so she's pretty much the only person that personality listens to
  • I Hear Your Voice
    • She allows him to stay with her even though she knows she probably shouldn't (although she doesn't know he has romantic feelings for her at first - he insists he's protecting her to fulfill his promise / pay his debt) because she feels safer with him there while the villain is after her
    • She feels guilty about the fact that he's constantly protecting her and looking out for her, and the fact that she can't return his feelings
    • it's a bit complicated because even after she falls for him she tries to maintain a distance between them due to their age difference
  • Empress Ki
  • Misty
    • When the ML asks the FL to marry him, she's very open with him that she doesn't love him and he says that's okay she should marry him anyway to use his family name to advance her career and he'll get her to fall for him later
  • Sound of the Desert
    • She doesn't take advantage of him on purpose, but she knows he likes her and she maintains a friendship with him anyway (not that he'd let her ignore him...)
    • When she's angry or sad, bantering with him cheers her up
    • When she's not in the mood for banter, he also becomes her drinking buddy
    • In one instance, she hugs him in public to hide her face from an old enemy and he shields her
    • He's not just a victim though, he does his fair share of things too
  • Kimi wa Petto (2017)
    • She's not aware of his feelings for a long time
    • In the end she realizes she's been taking advantage of him emotionally