I want recommendations for dramas with cool, responsible, composed male leads.. i dont want over cheerful male leads like the ones in strong woman, flower boy next door.. he may or may not be rich but his attitude must be somewhat cool and responsible.. someone who  is not perfect in every way(the male lead in love 020 he was cool and responsible but was too perfect) i dont want a too perfect man.. a man who has imperfections, who has a heart inside but remains cool, responsible and composed and may be rough on outside.. in short, a man who has tough exterior, with imperfections but has a good heart??

For eg: aaron yan in just you, male lead in love so beautiful, just between lovers etc..

And i wud like if the female lead is likeable.. ( i dont want female leads that could annoy you like the fl  in boys over flowers.. sry ppl i couldnt come to like her) I wouldnt mind if she is too cheerful or too composed but i would want her to be likeabe..

It would be better if they both fall only for each other throughout the drama.. ie, i dont want the fl to have feelings for sml and i dont want ml to have feelings for sfl.. (if he/she had ex in past thats ok but in the present i want he/she to only love main girl/boy and not get confused with sfl/sml)

Perfect eg of these type of dramas would be just between lovers &  just you

Any other dramas like these? 

I dont want  revenge plots like secret and a love to kill..

I will be really greatful for the recs.. because currently i dont find many dramas of my taste to watch

Maybe you can try Because This Is My First Life...

Totally sounds like Because This is My First Life

Love Me if You Dare

The Master's Sun (I'm not sure what you would think of the FL, though) and there is a second lead guy that she considers dating, but I don't know if I would call it having feelings for him

Maybe:

• Good morning Call - though the FL is quite cheerful, just not the annoting level of BOF, more like A Love So Beautiful FL
  • Kingyo club - FL is quite introverted due tp her family issues and the bullying at school
  • Love, Now
  • Noble my love
  • Goho's starry Night
  • Bride of the Century
  • Shut Up flower Boy Band