Some dramas I've seen and that I really loved: Dream High Secret Garden Rooftop Prince Hana Yori Dango Coffee Prince You're Beautiful Protect the Boss Baby & I Hana Yori Dango 2 I need a drama that is from 2005-2012 and that I can download and watch with English subtitles (I'm gonna be stuck after school for awhile so I need something to do.)
hmm boys over flowers, playful kiss ohh and queen in hyun's man...watch qihm first, the romance is to die for lmao:)
I would recommend: Smile You Queen In Hyun's Man King2Heart Reply 1997 Moon That Embraces the Sun Bridal Mask
I third that recommendation for Queen In Hyun's Man! My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Sungkyunkwan Scandal Flower Boy Ramyun Shop Tatta Hitotsu no Koi I think this are similar in style to the dramas you loved.
SAD LOVE SONG SAD LOVE SONG SAD LOVE SONG and I also liked....SAD LOVE SONG! LOL
18 vs 29 (this very funny kdrama) I am Sam Sweety Spy My girl Princess hours Devil beside you (cdrama)
I think we kinda have similar type so I'll just suggest dramas / movies I like ^^ Reply 1997 God of Study Ma Boy The Thousandth Man Queen In Hyun's Man hope it helps ^^
A Gentleman's Dignity My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Prosecutor Princess Queen In Hyun's Man Personal Taste All of them are romantic comedies, which it seems is what you like. Good to see someone else who likes Protect the Boss! We're a rare kind apparently...