Hello! So the last dramas I watched were Love Rain, City Hunter, Vampire Prosecutor (1 and 2), LIAR GAME and now Missing You (almost over!). I think I need a break from this kind of dramas, I'm in need for something light and funny! Please suggest me a drama more focused on the comedy than the actual... Dramatic stuff... Or at least that isn't too dramatic! I need something to make me laugh! As you can see from my list, I'm a Korean kind of guy, so I'm mostly open for K-Drama suggestions, I'll also take Japanese suggestions though, but please oh please, don't make me watch something that will make me hate J-Dramas forever because so far I have only watched one, and although the story was amazing, the acting was just... Dear god... I'm assuming that was the intention of the drama but I think it was just wrong. Will also be better if it's not too old, I'm a quality freak prefer 1080p or 720p. Thank you!
I would suggest Reply 1997, its pretty light and funny but really awesomely done
tiabelle wrote: I would suggest Reply 1997, its pretty light and funny but really awesomely done

I thought about watching that before but honestly, I'm not too much into school stuff, it reminds me of... Well... School.
History of salaryman I need romance 2012 A gentleman dignity Sungkyunkwan scandal Panda hedgehog She's beautiful Coffee house Unexpected you Ojakgyo brother
Attention Please! - just finished it - really funny drama, and another great acting of Aya Ueto :D
You can try Call of the country, City Hall, Coffee Prince, Haeundae Lovers
I'll take the risk of suggesting a jdrama. Try Kimi wa Petto. It's perfectly good. Swear.
"One Pound Gospel" it's a J-drama but i think it"s light and kinda funny!! you might want to read the summery first, it might not be your taste!!!
KreD wrote: I thought about watching that before but honestly, I'm not too much into school stuff, it reminds me of... Well... School.

It may look that way but really there are very little school scenes its mostly about fangirls not about the school
Try Greatest love - totally hillarious !! As for j drama Switch Girl is funny
that fool! is a very light romance comedy, very enjoyable.
A gentleman's dignity The King of Dramas If you haven't seen Ghost its also a really good drama you might like.
I'm also more a Kdrama fan, but recently I watched some Jdramas and I thought they were pretty light and funny with good acting. That would be Otomen (I finished it just days ago) and Switch Girl!! (still watching) I would recommend them to you but both of them are based on Mangas and it's more noticeable than in, as example, Hana Yori Dango, so if you really want Comedy and a light drama, you can try them out^^