tiabelle wrote: It may look that way but really there are very little school scenes its mostly about fangirls not about the school

Oh, I thought it was mostly about school stuff, I'll give it a try then!

@educto1 Since I already watched the Korean movie remake, I'll give it a try!
tiabelle wrote: It may look that way but really there are very little school scenes its mostly about fangirls not about the school

KimWanHee wrote: I'm also more a Kdrama fan, but recently I watched some Jdramas and I thought they were pretty light and funny with good acting.
That would be Otomen (I finished it just days ago) and Switch Girl!! (still watching)

I would recommend them to you but both of them are based on Mangas and it's more noticeable than in, as example, Hana Yori Dango, so if you really want Comedy and a light drama, you can try them out^^

Switch Girl only has 8 episodes and it's about half an hour each so, I'll definitely go for it!
I'm still not sure how this forum works. How do I edit posts!?
K-dramas:

You're Beautiful
Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Mary Stayed Out All Night

J-dramas:

Hana Kimi
Tokyo DOGS

All of them are light to watch.
No complicated plot and very entertaining.
I prefer J-dramas if you want to watch something funny. (:
KreD wrote: I'm still not sure how this forum works. How do I edit posts!?

I have an edit button beside my reply and reply with quote button...if you don't you can't edit...
You shouls try Wild Romance and Sunny !!! Just awesome ! :D
goldenseal50 wrote: I have an edit button beside my reply and reply with quote button...if you don't you can't edit...

I don't have such thing >:

Thank you for the suggestions everyone, although I have watched many of them... I've added some of them to my PTW list and will watch them soon!