Hello! I've just finished watching the High and Low series and I'm now wondering what to do with my life. If you like gangster stuff, you'll really appreciate the series I 10/10 recommend.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any yankee/gangster type dramas? Any country is cool with me. :)

So far I've seen shows like Bad Boys J, Sugarless, Bad Guys, Gokusen, Kamen Teacher, Tumbling, Ouroboros (10/10), ROOKIES, Wild Heroes, Yankee Boku Ni Kaeru, Yankee Kun to Megane Chan... so as you can see I'm slowly running out of shows to watch in this genre.

Does anyone have any recommendations of dramas I may not have seen? :)

Thank you!!!!

My Boss My Hero: the oldest son of a yakuza boss enrolled to a high school as student so that he could take his father's place in the future, hilarity ensues

Tiger & Dragon: an ex-yakuza trying to live clean by becoming a rakugo storyteller

Ninkyo Helper: about a group of yakuza who work as "helpers" in a senior care facility

Thank you so much! I shall check them out! <3

• Crows Zero
  • Drop
  • Aogeba Toutoshi
  • Bad Boys J
  • Sugarless
  • Suikyuu Yankee

Bad Guys which is great, they've made a remake or a season 2 Im not entirely sure but I haven't watched it yet, but check it out.

The man from Nowhere (Movie)

Sunflower (Movie)

Both movies ars great.

Danasmah:

Bad Guys which is great, they've made a remake or a season 2 Im not entirely sure but I haven't watched it yet, but check it out.

The man from Nowhere (Movie)

Sunflower (Movie)

Both movies ars great.

Ahhhh I've seen Bad Guys and Bad Guys 2! The second one wasn't as great if you compare it to the first but I left quite a bit of time between watching each season so I was able to watch it without comparing it too much to it's parent story. I've also seen The Man From Nowhere but it's been a while so I might watch it again! I haven't seen Sunflower though so I'll check it out, thank you!

Lawless Attorney