So, I was wondering if there are some dramas where the male lead is in some way weaker than the female lead, but NOT like in a psychological way, like being a coward everytime or having a very weak personality. I was talking about a physical weakness, like having some kind of permanent health issue, it would probably do the thing. And then there is a strong female lead that protects him and takes care of him. I am new into this so I still haven´t watched any thing like this so give me any suggestions you have, but if you know some historical ones like this it would be perfect!

Oh my general (Chinese)

Doctor x all season( but there is no ml or romance plot its completely story about a female doctor who never face table death and faces trouble from other doctors)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon- she has super human strength 

Asagami :

So, I was wondering if there are some dramas where the male lead is in some way weaker than the female lead, but NOT like in a psychological way, like being a coward everytime or having a very weak personality. I was talking about a physical weakness, like having some kind of permanent health issue, it would probably do the thing. And then there is a strong female lead that protects him and takes care of him. I am new into this so I still haven´t watched any thing like this so give me any suggestions you have, but if you know some historical ones like this it would be perfect!

In these dramas, the male lead is not ill, and he's a tad bit weaker than the FL but nothing too much and that difference is not the real focus of the drama.

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo (It's not emphasized in the story but it's strongly implied that she's much stronger than him, with her being a weighlifter. And she did save him in the past).

Kill me, heal me (she is generally a good fighter whereas he is not usually a fighter. She does protect him a lot, though not in a physical capacity).

The king's woman: At the beginning she's a badass fighter and throughout the drama saves his life a few times. But he's good at fighting too. 

Wild romance: she becomes his bodyguard.  *