I am looking for dramas were middle aged married women restore their lives or become more lively after divorce , or not exactly when they awake from their married old boring  lives and discover what a waste of years had passed them .  For example a trigger ; a husband cheated on them or he doesn't love her anymore , or she wants to pursue her dream . for example :

-I am a Legend

-Emergency Couple 

-Oh my Lady !!

-The Greatest Marriage 

- Twenty again 

- The Good Wife .....etc  

You might enjoy Bread and Soup and Cat Weather, even though she's not married and therefore doesn't get divorced.  Although it's kind of more subtle and gradual than what you're describing, and I doubt she would say she wasted those years in her old job/life.  Anyway, her mom dies and she switches careers and basically her whole life changes.

• Fierce Wife (Taiwanese drama + movie) - perfect and dutiful wife who had a good caring hubby, until he cheated. She then made 180 degree turn for the better
  • Across The Ocean to See You (chinese drama) - not really ahjumma level, but FL is divorced and pregnant but a very ruthless career woman, then one very caring and warm hearted man who becomes her subordinate and nanny comes into the picture 
  • Queen of Reversal - she was a career woman and became a housewife, her hubby cheats and that stars her comeback as career woman
  • Be Strong Geum Soon - widower who lived her life as a daughter-in-law until she falls in love again
  • other dramas where the hubby cheated, they divorce and gets into so much shit form hubby family but meets a new love: Hundred Years Inheritance, Happy Home, crazy love,
  • Single mothers who thrived and found new love: Thank You, good job good job, jang bori is here, because of meeting you
 zeamays:

You might enjoy Bread and Soup and Cat Weather, even though she's not married and therefore doesn't get divorced.  Although it's kind of more subtle and gradual than what you're describing, and I doubt she would say she wasted those years in her old job/life.  Anyway, her mom dies and she switches careers and basically her whole life changes.

thank you , I will give it a try , never heard of it but sounds interesting :)))

Czakhareina:
  • Fierce Wife (Taiwanese drama + movie) - perfect and dutiful wife who had a good caring hubby, until he cheated. She then made 180 degree turn for the better
  • Across The Ocean to See You (chinese drama) - not really ahjumma level, but FL is divorced and pregnant but a very ruthless career woman, then one very caring and warm hearted man who becomes her subordinate and nanny comes into the picture 
  • Queen of Reversal - she was a career woman and became a housewife, her hubby cheats and that stars her comeback as career woman
  • Be Strong Geum Soon - widower who lived her life as a daughter-in-law until she falls in love again
  • other dramas where the hubby cheated, they divorce and gets into so much shit form hubby family but meets a new love: Hundred Years Inheritance, Happy Home, crazy love,
  • Single mothers who thrived and found new love: Thank You, good job good job, jang bori is here, because of meeting you

wooooooooooow what a list !!! thank you  , I will have a lot of fun watching every single one 

Cunning single lady

Go back couple

One More Happy Ending

Anjaly:

Cunning single lady

Go back couple

I watched Cunning single lady it was awesome , but the later I have yet to watch .... thx<3

CherryBunny:

One More Happy Ending

it is on my PTW I will start with it , thank you 

These have strong female friendships and amazing acting 

✔️ Dear My Friends 

✔️ Sunny 

✔️ Avengers Social Club 

✔️ Miss Granny