I am looking for dramas with movie like production value, for an example Healer, The K2, W, Cruel City and Ouroboros.

I was really impressed by Chicago Typewriter and Tomorrow With You.

definitely scarlet heart....it had stunning cinematography

age of youth if you're looking for more slice of life type

the package (filmed in france and a very bite sized drama)

circle (scifi movie like)

mistress (I cannot tell u how much I love this drama...esp with the filming...the cinematography gives off a slightly dark K2 feel tho the plot and characters are a million times better here)

mother (slightly slower paced that mistress; well written and the direction is amazing)

W two worlds - unique comic style concept

Try Works of the following which has high production value and very awesome narration and well though out dramatization...

• Director Kim Wonseok (Misaeng, Signal, My Ahjusshi)
  • Writer Kim Eunsook (Descendants of the Sun, Goblin, and upcoming drama Mr. Sunshine)
  • Director Ahn Panseok (End of the World, Secret love Affair, Heard it through the grapevines, Something in the rain)
  • Hou Hongliang Producers (Nirvana in Fire 1 & 2, All Quiet in Peking, Battle of Changsa)

But basing from the dramas you listed you probably are looking for action packed, thriller dramas that is a high adrenaline watch with very good production value. So maybe check these out:

• Nirvana in Fire
  • Signal
  • Secret Forest
  • Hundred Million Stars Falling Stars from the Sky/Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi 
  • Nine Times Travel 
  • Bridal Mask
  • City Hunter
  • The Disguiser
  • Love Me if You Dare
  • Bad Guys
  • Little Girl K
  • BG: The Bodyguard
  • Liar Game
  • Maou
  • Miss Sherlock
  • Circle
  • Duel

I would say:

• Defendant
  • Signal
  • Goblin
  • Voice
  • Remember, War of a Son
  • Six Flying Dragons
  • The Moon That Embraces The Sun (not sure about that one)
  • While you were sleeping
  • W, Two Worlds

GOBLIN!

Children of a Lesser God - quite heavy but was good.

Time between dog and wolf

My Mister

Day and Night

I'm currently watching this one and the production costs must have been through the roof. I watched the first epi and immediately thought I made a mistake and was watching a movie not a drama.