Hello ! Can you please recommend me any Dramas/Movies/Anime with the following elements. They can include some or all of these elements -

1. The female lead gets physically injured (Anything  from fainting, fever, terminal illness, bullet wounds and even death are most welcome.) I'm looking for scenes where she is physically hurt and the male lead comforts her or is concerned about her. Scenes where the guy feels protective or is overprotective!

2. The male lead misunderstands the female lead and hurts her in the process but later regrets when the truth is revealed.

3. The female lead loves the male lead hopelessly, unconditionally and irrevocably. She is sacrificial in nature and constantly protects or tries to help the male lead.

4. Scenes where the male lead is jealous of another guys who flirts or tries to get closer to his lady love.  Or any other scenes where the guy gets jealous! 

5. The male lead should not die at the end of the drama! He can get injured sometimes but nothing serious should happen to him. The male lead must survive till the end. I don't care if the female lead ends up dying or they both die together!

Ashi Girl has a lot of the elements you listed, especially 3 and 1 and some jealousy on the side but it's kinda brief. No death, since it's a light hearted drama! Original subber did not sub the last 4 eps but you can find them in the MDL comments if you're interested

TV Shows, within their categories, I'm putting them in the order of my personal recommendation:

These ones have all the elements you're looking for.

1. Suspicious Partners
  2. Kill Me, Heal Me 
  3. Because This is My First Life
  4. The Master's Sun 
  5. You Who Came from the Stars
  6. A Korean Odyssey
  7. Cunning Single Lady
  8. Jealousy Incarnate

These ones have 4/5 of the elements you're looking for.

1. While You Were Sleeping | has elements 1, 3, 4 & 5.
  2. Goblin | has elements 1, 3, 4 & 5.
  3. Another Miss Oh | has elements: 1, 2, 3 & 4
  4. Oh my Ghostess  | has elements 1, 2, 3 & 5.
  5. Pinocchio | has elements 2, 3, 4 & 5.
  6. Falling for Innocence | has elements 2, 3, 4 & 5.
  7. Bring It On, Ghost | has elements: 1, 3, 4 & 5.
  8. Fated to Love You | has elements: 2, 3, 4 & 5 (tbh, this one I haven't finished because it dragged on too long for my personal tastes, but you might enjoy it and it does have a high rating).

These ones have 3/5 of the elements you're looking for.

1. Lawless Attorney | has: 1, 3 & 5.
  2. Fight For My Way | has: 3, 4 & 5.
  3. Hello Monster | has: 1, 3 & 5.
  4. Black | has: 1, 3 & 4.
  5.  Missing You | has: 4 & 5. (I didn't watch the last chapter because I lost interest by that point, the first half is amazing, though).
  6.  Protect the Boss | has: 2, 4 & 5. (Been watching this one on and off, I keep losing interest, but it does have three of the elements you are seeking).

These have 2/5 of the elements you're looking for.

1. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon | has: 4 & 5.
  2. Come and hug me (ongoing) | has: 1 & 4 (since it's ongoing, not sure about point 5. Regarding point 3, it applies but it's the main male lead who's sacrificial towards her).
  3. Mirror of the Witch | has: 1, 3 (& 5, sort of). (This one is fantasy).

Anime:

1. Skip Beat! (the anime just covers a small small part of the manga).
  2. Akatsuki no Yona (same as the above).

I'm sorry I love you

1 litre of tears

Heartstrings

The Princess' Man has everything you're looking for and then some. I think W Two Worlds also hits everything, but a bit less intensely. 

Thanks for all the recommendations...I have watched some of it! I am gonna watch the rest! Arigato Gozaimasu! :D 

Princess Agents has practically every element you want in some way or another.

lmao it sounds like u literally described the entire plot of The King's Woman....careful there it's a slow burn by which I mean u will actually get whiplash from the burn....an amazing drama tho