So I realized lately I have a thing for this trope where characters who knew each other as children meet each other again as adults and their past relationship plays a large role in their current one. Examples include: 

• Just Between Lovers
  • While You Were Sleeping
  • Come and Hug Me
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim? 
  • A Korean Odyssey (not quiet the same feel are the others)

Okay I've realized most of these involve a shared childhood trauma that then affects their renewed adult relationship. I'm looking for more of the same. :D 

• Kill me Heal me (my top rec)
  • Oh My Venus
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights (honestly, the child actors are what made me switch to 1st lead from 2nd lead)
  • Can You Hear My Heart
  • Tokyo Juliet
  • Moon Embracing the Sun
  • You Who Came from the Stars
  • Iljimae

https://mydramalist.com/article/2016/12/02/9-couples-that-were-fated-to-be-in-love-since-childhood

u can refer to that article for more

if u want more you're gonna have to go into a lot of angsty historical dramas

• Black
  • Hello Monster
  • Missing You (this is very similar to Come and Hug Me - wherein the main lead carries the guilt for causing the main female hardship and that's a big part of their interactions. Of course, Come and Hug Me is superior).  
  • Radio Romance (the same actor even plays the "young male lead" role in both this drama and Come and Hug Me. The main leads are somewhat similar in personality as well).
  • She Was Pretty (this is similar to What's Wrong with Secretary Kim. They even have the same male lead actor).
  • Fight For My Way (though this is more like friends who become lovers, since they were never apart. The male just started liking the female lead as adults).
  • Pinocchio (same as above, where they fall in love as adults but have been together since they were children).

In addition:

• Childhood friends/close oppa-dongsaeng relationship
    • Reply 1997
    • Healer
    • Autumn in My Heart
    • My love eundong
    • Come! Jang bori is here
    • Because of meeting you
  • Childhood/Highschool sweethearts
    • Angel Eyes
    • Will it snow for Christmas
    • Winter Sonata
    • stairway to heaven
    • Byakuyako
    • Ballas of seodong
    • Sad love song
  • Schoolmates/neighborhood friends
    • Bridal mask
    • Blow breeze
    • Twenty again
    • One more happy ending
    • Stained glass
    • Spring waltz
    • May queen
    • Hogo's love
    • Refresh Man
  • Childhood acquiantance (like just between lovers)
    • Gu family book
    • Heart to heart