In desperate search of drama's/movies related to firefighters, for a story I'm writing.

Preferably Korean stuff, as the story takes place in Korea, but any country will do tbh... as long as it's related to firefighters. 

Already know:

• Love 911
  • Siren
  • Fire Boys
  • Rescue 
  • Along With the Gods
  • Naked Fireman
  • Fire Fighter (China, has no ratings tho, does it even actually exist? lol)
  • As the Light Goes Out
  • Lifeline
  • The Tower

Don't know if all of these will be watchable with subs tho.. :/ 

You already know of The Tower, so here are some more additional firefighter asian dramas/movie:

• Angel Eyes (korean drama)
  • Out of Inferno (hongkong film)
  • Borderline (japanese drama)
  • Heat (japanese drama)
  • burning Flame (hongkong series) - i havent seen subs and vides for his though..

Okay, this is not a drama or movie but a reality show but it might be something you're interested in?  And it reminds me that i need to add it here, lol. Beating Hearts/Heart is Beating followed celebrities as they trained and worked with firefighters and EMTs in various locations across Korea. I found it extremely enlightening as far as conditions firefighters work under in Korea.  Unfortunately, it might be difficult to find at this point.  It was on viki, partially subbed, but now it appears to be not available in my region anymore.  Anyway, it was good enough I watched it mostly raw and I found it fascinating (and came away with a lot of respect for the celebs they had on the show, surprisingly. They took it very seriously and treated the profession very respectfully)

Czakhareina:

You already know of The Tower, so here are some more additional firefighter asian dramas/movie:

• Angel Eyes (korean drama)
  • Out of Inferno (hongkong film)
  • Borderline (japanese drama)
  • Heat (japanese drama)
  • burning Flame (hongkong series) - i havent seen subs and vides for his though..

Thank you~

zeamays:

Okay, this is not a drama or movie but a reality show but it might be something you're interested in?  And it reminds me that i need to add it here, lol. Beating Hearts/Heart is Beating followed celebrities as they trained and worked with firefighters and EMTs in various locations across Korea. I found it extremely enlightening as far as conditions firefighters work under in Korea.  Unfortunately, it might be difficult to find at this point.  It was on viki, partially subbed, but now it appears to be not available in my region anymore.  Anyway, it was good enough I watched it mostly raw and I found it fascinating (and came away with a lot of respect for the celebs they had on the show, surprisingly. They took it very seriously and treated the profession very respectfully)

Yes definitely! Wasn't able to find it anywhere else than on viki, so I've contacted them about it. Let's hope for a positive answer. :) From the looks of it, I think the license they had for it may have ended, but at the same time they might be in the process of renewing it cause it says "coming soon". Thanks for the tip anyway!