I'm in mood for Lovey Dovey stuffs that make me squeals like fangirls and go crazy over the main leads chemistry. xD so.. cute and funny love story probably ? or superrr romantic also great. I don't really like serious drama though o.o umm.. soo anyone can help me give recommendation ? drama or movie or special drama. anything is fine. but.. I prefer Korean. I hope this is not too much ! and please help me >< Thank you everyone ~
Hmmmm.... I think Full House 2, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop and Mary Stayed Out All Night are the kind of dramas XDD Some may disagree though. But to me those are the dramas that makes my ovaries blow rofl :'D
Kdrama super cute romantic :D my favorite is: She's beautiful To the beautiful Reply 1997 Love rain Queen In-Hyun Man Heartstring
@HAVA-RAVA : thank you for the suggestion ! I may start with Flower Boy Ramyun Shop soon ~ haha. @witily : thank you for the suggestion ! I also have kinda feeling that Love Rain is full of lovey dovey somehow :s Well maybe I should watch it soon since I have downloaded it :) Thank you !
Baby Faced Beauty Dal Ja's Spring Full House Goong Lie to me My girl My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My Name is Kim Sam Soon Ojakgyo Brothers Playful Kiss Rooftop Prince Smile You
"Lovey dovey/make you squeel"... I agree with FBRS I also suggest It started with a Kiss it's from Taiwan,season two is very lovey dovey :) If you want good kisses I suggest Mike He's Devil beside you or Why Why Love