Hello everybody ^_^, I am looking for a historical romance type drama/movie that is similar to "The moon embracing the sun" or "The princess' Man" I can't seem to get over TMES and everything I try to watch just doesn't do it for me, so I think my only way out is to watch things similar to it. Thanks a lot.
All I would have for you would be Sungkyunkwan Scandal, it's not very similar just because it's more on the comedic/romance side of historical dramas. Arang and the Magistrate is another good one but it's also based in more of a supernatural time rather then a realistic time. Iljimae is one of my favorite historicals(I watched it after TPM cause I needed something similar) but the romance aspect on it is almost non existent, just more of a crush, but it's a great drama.
i second to all of the above !!!! n another rec CHUNO- great lovestory+great action
These are not that similar to TMETS and TPM but they are historical dramas with less than 25 episodes and have some romance in it:
Damo
Bicheonmu
Faith
Hong Gil Dong

If you want something more romantic, try an historical-modern-time-travel-romantic-comedy like Rooftop Prince and Queen In Hyun's Man.
Try Dong Yi, Queen Seon Duk and Queen In Hyun's Man (really addicting once you start to watch it) :D