The female lead is forced to leave her relationship with the second male lead to be in an arranged marriage with the male lead. The FL/SML try everything to get her out of it. The male lead loves the female lead though. Eventually she realizes she loves the male lead and breaks it off with the second male lead and marries the male lead.

Its usually the ML that is in love with the SFL and later realizes his love for the FL. Though try out these dramas even if these are not really the same Scenario.. but maybe someone close to what you are looking for...

• Creating Destiny - FL is forced to meet and go on the arranged marriage agreement of her dad with his Bestfriend's, despite FL wanting to marry her BF.
  • Leh Ratree - mostly fits the scenario with FL in a relationship with the SML, but rather than arranged marriaged, the FL is forced/contracted to the the surrogate mother for the ML's heir. So its contract baby maker, and she was forced to stay with the ML..?!
  •  That Fool - ML and FL enter into a contract marriage to protect the SML reputation and hid his relationship with the FL
  • Marriage Not dating - leads are in a contract dating relationship, but FL gets attracted to a SML
  • My Little Bride (movie) - arranged narriaged despite FL being young, and atrracted to somone her age. But later realize her love for ML.
  • Pride - leads enter into a contract dating relationship with break up role is if the ex-BF of the FL comes back

The King's Woman is exactly what you described. The female lead sacrifices herself and marries the ML in order to get an antidote for the poisoned SML. She views the SML as the companion and the love of her life at this time. 

Linus:

The King's Woman is exactly what you described. The female lead sacrifices herself and marries the ML in order to get an antidote for the poisoned SML. She views the SML as the companion and the love of her life at this time. 

Yeah, but does she fall in love with the ML and stay with him? Because that's what I want. She loves the ML first, but then as she spends time with the ML, she falls for him.

She does, even though it takes some time. It's an interesting story, but I wouldn't call it a romantic comedy. Personally, I got sucked into it right off the bat. 

Does it matter which country it's from, and what are the language's that u know of?

When a man loves a woman

Yes to King's Woman ^^ one of my favs (there's more to the story tho sooo)

You might also like Siege in Fog

ponyooo:

Yes to King's Woman ^^ one of my favs (there's more to the story tho sooo)

You might also like Siege in Fog

Both of those have bad endings, right? 

Sangmo:

Both of those have bad endings, right? 

I think it depends on what you consider as bad. I'm pretty much satisfied with the endings :)

Can't speak about the Siege in Fog's ending since I've put it on hold, but when it comes to The King's Woman, I didn't mind the ending. Sure, there isn't a lived happily ever after, but this was something I saw coming, and it felt unavoidable in the world that was set up. I don't usually like not-happy endings, but this one didn't bother me.