I'm looking for a specific type of show. The ML and FL have been friends and/or co-workers for along time, but never had any feelings for each other until the story. So no flashbacks where one falls for the other and has been in love with them for along time. Anything like that?

Love triangles a +.

Sounds a bit like Weightlifting Fairy KBJ

Maybe 30 but 17 could be one of this kind of dramas, I'm not pretty sure, but you can try it ^^ 

Linus:

Sounds a bit like Weightlifting Fairy KBJ

I don't think so. Seems like he liked her for a long time or something. Maybe, but seen it anyway. Thanks though.

Akemi96:

Maybe 30 but 17 could be one of this kind of dramas, I'm not pretty sure, but you can try it ^^ 

Nope. He liked her when they were teens before the story, but just doesn't know it's her.

Try:

• Reply  1994
  • Something in the rain
  • Hotaru no Hikari

Hmm, it might be difficult to find what you are asking for since the drama makers typically make it so that the character suddenly realizes that they were in love with their friend for a long time. I feel like that was the issue with Weightlifting Fairy. 

There is a side story like that in Eulachacha Waikiki, but it is about the secondary, not main leads. 

I can't remember very well but maybe: While you were sleeping? Oh my venus?  Cinderella and the four knights? ah...it's difficult haha sorry TT

Lustdrama:

Fight my way

I think it said both of them actually liked each other for a while.

leann123:

I'm looking for a specific type of show. The ML and FL have been friends and/or co-workers for along time, but never had any feelings for each other until the story. So no flashbacks where one falls for the other and has been in love with them for along time. Anything like that?

Love triangles a +.

Nope you didn't????

Oh sorry i thout "it " "I" i was like why she is mad at me lol my bad 

They were friends never been in love just friends

• Wednesday 3:30 PM - neighbours and friends (because their moms were best friends) since childhood; the drama begins when the ML returns from abroad; from what I remember the show suggests that they don't have any romantic feelings for each other until the drama storyline, and they both like other people at the start of the drama; no flashbacks

And maybe:

• School 2017 - classmates (I don't remember how many years they've been classmates for) and later friends / allies before falling for each other; no flashbacks related to their relationship (although there are flashbacks to a traumatic event they were both involved in)
  • Ms. Perfect - the ML is the FL's superior at work (I forget the amount of time they worked together, but I think it was several months) before the ML starts to fall for the FL near the beginning of the drama; the romance isn't always the main focus in this drama
  • Moon Lovers Scarlet Heart Ryeo - they are tentative friends / allies for a while before they fall for each other
  • Healer - the leads were inseparable friends when they were very young but tragic events caused them to lose or be separated from their parents and each other; they don't recognize each other when they meet again (but later learn of their connection); the FL has slight crush on the ML's alter ego (Healer) from before the drama starts and the ML is intrigued by the FL from quite early on; as part of a mission, the ML goes undercover and works at the FL's office (Superman as Clark Kent at the Daily Planet style) and they develop romantic feelings for each other; there are flashbacks to their childhood but no flashbacks involving romantic feelings
  • Something in the Rain - the ML is the younger brother of the FL's best friend; his mother died when he was young and his father remarried and moved abroad, so the FL's family has treated them as part of their family since they were little; they have a friendly almost-brother-and-sister relationship; although it's implied that the ML has liked the FL for a while (since years before the drama starts) there are no flashbacks and no absolute confirmation of that, and it could be interpreted that he just falls for her very quickly upon his return to Korea at the beginning of the drama

Possibly, but probably not:

• What's Wrong With Secretary Kim - similar to WFKBJ in that the leads met as children, but rather than either of them having an actual crush there's more of an innocent bond and the FL asks the ML to marry her when they grow up in a childish way; when they reunite as adults the FL doesn't fully remember their encounter or recognize the ML and the ML feels that he wants the FL at his side as his secretary, but doesn't realize that he has romantic feelings for the FL until the drama storyline unfolds nine years later; however, there are flashbacks to their previous encounters
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty | Currently ongoing. They were classmates before they meet again in colleague.
  • A Korean Odyssey | FL met him when she was a child (he's a deity), then they reunite when she's older.
  • Hello Monster | they knew each other as children (she considered him a friend, he considered her weird), FL sort of stalked him at some point, then FL (now a detective) convinces the ML (profiler) to help her unit out with a case.
  • Just Between Lovers | They met as children once (united by an accident), then they reunite when they are older.
  • Kill Me, Heal Me | They were childhood friends and they reunite once they are older as doctor/patient.
  • Pinocchio | They've known each other since they were kids. FL's grandfather adopts the ML as his son. They realize they like each other as the story begins (once they go job hunting).
  • While You Were Sleeping | They were childhood friends (though I think they only met a couple of times) who lost touch with one another and reunite when they are older.
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Fight my way
  • 2 outs in the 9th inning