hi , Im looking for drama like ACROSS THE OCEAN TO SEE YOU , MY WIFE IS  A GANGSTER 3, UGLY ALERT, HAEUNDAE LOVER.  pls help.  

• Empress Ki - the FL is mentally and physically strong, Ta Hwan is not
  • Strongest Deliveryman - the ML is kind and gentle, the FL is a capable fighter and she maintains a prickly personality in order to deal with harassment 
  • Dream High - the FL has a prickly personality, the ML and SML are both nice boys and one of them in particular faces a difficulty that the FL helps him manage
  • Secret Garden - the ML is a chaebol, the FL is a stuntwoman 
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo - the FL is a weightlifter, the ML is a good and accommodating boyfriend even before he's officially her boyfriend (a bit like the ML in AOSY)
  • Mad Dog - the ML usually takes a brains-over-brawn approach to solving problems while the FL has the physicality of a gymnast and is perfectly comfortable throwing a punch or two when needed
  • Misty - the FL is very bold, the ML sometimes seems like he's strong but in the end its revealed that he was mostly acting out of self interest and cowardice all along
  • Doctors - I didn't finish this one, but the FL is a capable fighter who isn't afraid to use her fists while the ML is not prone to violence

thanks but i watch all of them already :)

• Mask | She takes on the main antagonist to protect the ML.
  • Lovely Horribly (ongoing) | she is brave and knows judo. He is a coward
  • Voice 2 (ongoing) | FL is the leader of the task force and she's more in control of her emotions than ML
  • Let me introduce her (ongoing) | she knows how to fight and take care of herself. Though the ML is strong in his own way, she remains independent and a force to be reckoned with.
  • Strong Woman Da Bong Song |  She has super starenght and becomes the ML's bodyguard. ML is not pathetically weak, just not as strong as her when it comes to fighting. He does love it when she protects him. 
  • Protect the Boss | she becomes the ML's secretary/bodyguard. He has a trauma that renders him dependable on her. 

THANKS  I' definitely check dem out.

• Smile, You
  • I Do, I Do
  • From 5 to 9
  • A thousand Days Promise
  • That Fool
  • My Sassy Girl (movie)
  • Stepmother and daughter's blues
  • Love Around

i hate to be that guy but it confused me as  much as it bother

i think its tough instead tought