Okay, 

Male lead starts to like female lead or already loves/likes her but he doesn't show his feelings instead he tease or  say some mean things because he doesn't know how to show his feelings and he slowly starts to became better and improve himself due to female lead but he sometime still tease her by saying things he doesn't mean. So male lead likes female lead but he say mean things which are opposite what he feels for her. No jerk guys like they harm her or treats her like a trash. Male lead who really loves her but say means things but inside just doesn't know how to affection but later on he slowly does. 

Female lead who doesn't cry when he says mean things but instead takes back/bites back and takes no crap from male lead and is pretty headstrong, isn't submissive to male lead but pretty much herself and strong and no pushover.

Note: it is needed that Male lead needs to like/show interest/loves female lead way before female lead or before female lead. i don't want that male lead falls and female lead literally falls in love instant with him.

Bonus: Jealous male lead scenes.

So Recommend me whatever you like i don't mind :) 

I am fine with everything and anything.

No sad endings, I don't mind dark things.

Thank you so much.

I know these :

Boys over flower (it's versions)

Secret Garden

Something about 1 percent

Marriage not dating (Something like this; Male lead is exactly what i need as well female lead but no so quick at falling love lol)

Pin to Kona

The Greatest Love

dragon day you’re dead

hi flower

a poem a day

fantastic 

ZamMs:
No jerk guys like they harm her or treats her like a trash

IMO the ML in BOF is a pretty awful to the FL, especially in the beginning, and in my view a guy who says or does mean things is a jerk, so I've included some dramas where the ML is a bit of a jerk in the beginning.

ZamMs:
Male lead who really loves her but say means things but inside just doesn't know how to affection but later on he slowly does.

+

ZamMs:
Male lead needs to like/show interest/loves female lead way before female lead or before female lead.
  • Go Ho's Starry Night
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
  • Falling for Innocence
  • School 2017
  • Princess Agents (I always have to include a warning about the tragic / open ending)
  • The Great Seducer - the FL arguably starts to fall for him at the same time that he falls for her, but I'd say he falls harder (as the description says, the ML makes a bet to seduce the FL but she's harder to impress than he anticipates and he ends up falling for her pretty quickly) and he definitely says mean things that are the opposite of what he really feels
  • What's wrong with Secretary kim.
  • A love so beautiful.
  • Playful kiss 
  • Master devil do not kiss me.
  • Pretty man.
  • Shining inheritance.
  • Heartstrings.
  • Goong.
  • Sassy go go.
  • Full house.
  • Refresh man.

✔️ Black Devil and the White Prince 

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ School 2017 

✔️ 100 Days My Prince

✔️ Kiss that Kills 

✔️ Love Me if You Dare 

✔️ Fated to Love You 

✔️ Beating Again

✔️ master's Sun 

✔️ Let's Fight Ghost 

✔️ Lovely Horribly ( on air) 

✔️ Devilsh Joy (on Air) 

✔️ Murphy's Law of Romance 

✔️ Beautiful Mind 

✔️ Cinderella and the 4 Knights

Ending not perfect

✔️ Black 

✔️ Hwayugi

✔️ Mad Dog (   hot  Chemistry but never kiss)