I want to watch a Korean drama about married couple and the problems about their marriage  but  not comedy genere ??

OR Something similar to drama "Mask (2015) "

• Memory
  • Thousand Days Promise
  • My rosy lifd
  • Misty
  • Golden Bride
  • Marriage Contract

Most of them are old but thank you 

I know "Memory" It is not about married couple , It's about Alzheimer 

Its mainly about alzeimers because the Main lead has alzeimers, but it also also showed how the couple dealt with it ans his family too. Same with Thousand days promise.

My rosy life is the oldest, and definitely dealt with marriage. One of the heaviest dramas on marriage and the things housewives deal with. Since you dont want a romcom one, this is definitely a heavy drama and very very opposite a romcom one. 

If you know any good drama with comedy genre it will be OK

I watched many drama and  sometimes I expect what will happen  

I love dramas / movies about marriage, but most kdramas and movies around this theme are very depressing. It's always about cheating and how much the spouses hate each other. Ugh ... who wants to spend hours watching that?

If you want to watch dramas where the marriage isn't always acrimonious (which is not to say the couple doesn't face challenges, but they continue to love and fight for each other, instead of against each other), try Golden Bride and All About My Mom. 

Golden Bride is very draggy in parts, but somehow I managed to finish it and rated it an 8 because the leads were so good to each other, despite all the challenges marriage brings. 

All About My Mom is not a drama about marriage in and of itself. It's about how important mothers are in spite of the fact that children and spouses often take them for granted. With that said, there's a young married couple in the drama that I feel is totally worth watching. They go through their ups and downs, but they never turn against each other.

Both are long 50+ dramas. I will understand if the length deter you, but both are worth the watch, imo.

YES as you said I want to watch a drama where the married couple are in love and helping each other NOT CHEATING !!

I sometimes get bored form long dramas but I think I will try "All About My Mom "

IF any one know good drama  please help

I swore off family dramas for a few years because I got frustrated with how old-fashioned and Confusian many of them were.

I was surprised ... and glad, to see how modern All About My Mom was. It shows the changing social mores in Korea, which I found quite refreshing. But like I said, it's not a drama about marriage.

Golden Bride is more centered around the theme of marriage. It is draggy, but you can totally skip some parts without losing track of important plot points. Give it a chance. If you're looking for a couple who is happy in their marriage, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

If you're interested in watching a movie about a marriage, check out Sleepless Night.