I seriously want to give this genre a chance, but every Chinese drama I find either has an infuriating love triangle or a tragic ending. Can anyone please recommend a drama with these two requirements: 

1.  No tragic endings, sad endings, or open endings. I'm looking for Happily Ever Afters 

2. No love triangles or minimal love triangles

3. Nothing that gives me a bad case of SLS. I want to prefer the MC over the SC.

To Elaborate: 

MC does not like supporting character back even though the supporting character actively pursues them.

Love triangle is minor and only lasts for a few episodes (or no episodes) 

Love triangle isn't serious (i.e. MC isn't in love with the supporting character. Just a mild liking is fine)

Eternal Love

Legend of Fuyao

Female leads are the same in both dramas. They have minimal love triangle but that's mostly side characters liking them but they dont like them back 

In Eternal love, FL used to be in a relationship with someone but stuff happened and she cut all her ties with him. After that she didn't care about him anymore

Thanks for the reccomendations. I'll check Legend of Fuyao out, but I'm going to have to pass on Eternal Love. Someone who knows my taste in dramas very well told me that I won't like this drama for reasons completely unrelated to love triangles or tragic endings.

The Eternal Love - Not to be confused with Eternal Love. One of my favorite romance dramas, rewatched it twice, which is unusual for me as I'm not the kinda guy who likes to rewatch stuff. Eagerly waiting for the second season. Storywise it has kind of an open ending, however romantically they get together pretty quickly.

New Smiling Proud Wanderer  - If you want a more old school wuxia. The ML has some girls who likes him and he has a childhood sweetheart who likes someone else, so a little romance drama that doesn't involve his main love interest. But I don't remember it ever becoming annoying as your typical love triangle drama. (I'm not a fan of love triangles either.)

King is not Easy - Don't remember any love triangles. It's mostly silly and fun.

Baqa:

The Eternal Love - Not to be confused with Eternal Love. One of my favorite romance dramas, rewatched it twice, which is unusual for me as I'm not the kinda guy who likes to rewatch stuff. Eagerly waiting for the second season. Storywise it has kind of an open ending, however romantically they get together pretty quickly.

New Smiling Proud Wanderer  - If you want a more old school wuxia. The ML has some girls who likes him and he has a childhood sweetheart who likes someone else, so a little romance drama that doesn't involve his main love interest. But I don't remember it ever becoming annoying as your typical love triangle drama. (I'm not a fan of love triangles either.)

King is not Easy - Don't remember any love triangles. It's mostly silly and fun.

Thank You. Exactly what I was looking for.