I'm facing a really hard point in my life right now and when the weekend comes around I would like to forget about all my worries and watch something that will "heal" me. I recently finished Kounodori in the midst of all the hectic things going on in my life and I feel like it was an incredible experience and I would like to re-experience that vibe.

I think 37.5 no Namida (although this was a little heavy at times) and the movie Little Forest (I'm planning to watch the sequel and remake, if anyone has similar movies to this please tell me!) are things of a similar vibe as well.

Sorry this might seem very vague but something with a good pace that's heartwarming and relaxing to watch is preferred because I just want to feel some warmth. BUT it can honestly be anything even if it's a wacky rom com or a detective drama that cheered you up one time! I am open to everything as long as it's not tragic and can make me feel warm and hopeful.

renee:
something with a good pace that's heartwarming and relaxing to watch is preferred because I just want to feel some warmth

This ask makes me think of Kimi Wa Petto. It's a bit of an odd drama because of the premise (the ML lives with the FL as her "pet"), but the relationship between the leads is so sweet and full of care and comfort. Despite the oddness it was definitely warm and relaxing. These photos have minor spoilers but will give you a sense of the vibe.

You might also like Because This is My First Life. It generally has a really nice quiet vibe that is mostly relaxing without being boring. However it falters a bit near the end, and it does include a brief scene where the FL experiences an attempted sexual assault (the assailant doesn't succeed, but it's still a traumatic event for the FL) that might be triggering for some viewers. 

I hope you find some great dramas to enjoy and that you can get through your rough patch quickly!

I know what you mean about Kounodori. I feel like its one of the the most underrated yet awesomest feel good drama ever. I am hoping, praying, wishing for season 3.... i need season 3 already. 

As for additional drama with same vibe and just an awesom experience feel good drama, hmmn probably check out:

• Stepmother and Daughter blues - super highly recommended! Definitely gave me the same vibe as Kounodori even if the theme and narrative is way way way different. A heartwarmingly awesome drama
  • Kahogo no Kahoko
  • Good Doctor
  • Misaeng
  • Master of Study
  • Life is Beautiful (2010)
  • Movies: Blue Gate Crossing (Taiwan), Hula girls (Japan), Swing Girls(Japan), Sunny (Korea), kimi no todoke (japan), teachers diary (thailand)

Good Doctor

My GF is a Gumiho 

Pan to Soup to Neko Biyori: nothing really happens, just a forty something lady who just started a diner living her daily life with friends, neighbors and her cat; personally I found it warm and very comforting

Juhan Shuttai!: this drama manages to be optimistic and uplifting, without being simplistic like so many dramas of its kind

Our little sister - there are some sad moments, but it generally focuses on family and is generally heartwarming 

Hallmark Movies would do 

And remember" This too shall pass " :)

little forest (both jap and korean ver) its the perfect movie to just chill and relax, imo the jap ones have better scenery  (oh wait, now that i fully read your post i see youve watched little forest)

tonari no seki kun - its a classroom comedy about odd individual, short series dont need to invest lot of time, just enjoy the laugh

ore monogatari - japanese highschool romance, i know that sound as cliche as it can be but believe me its totally funny romcom, comedy gold

survival family  - heartwarming familiy movie

wood job - city boy goes to forest to be a woodcutter

home : the house imp - another heartwarming family movie

good morning president

bittersweet - girl fall for gay guy

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ To Jenny 

✔️ How to Steal a Dog 

✔️ Shopping King Louie