Note: Long description tho but please read it till end lol.

I AM IN SLUMP FOR SOME TYPE OF DRAMAS!

I have seen some type of dramas and i have to watch more so i need help from you guys! Okay so;

I have seen dramas where male lead falls in love with female lead way before female lead and he falls first. On the other hand female lead have no romantic feelings for him either she loves someone else or she just doesn't. 

So male lead falling in love with her like He kept thinking about her, He wants to be beside her and wants to see her and just love being around with her ,  like you can tell by the way he looks at her he likes her and he find her lovely etc and he just don't know kept falling for her. 

On the other hand female lead have no romantic interest in him and isn't falling for him when he is and just doesn't see him in romantic way whereas he does. OH! there is something important i need to say,

I DO NOT want female lead to be Naive,Dumb, Drooling over guys or male lead, No self esteem, Can't bite back or defend herself and pushover who always need male lead to help her and can't do nothing without male lead female lead. No cliche Female lead.

Here are bonuses i will love if drama or movie includes : Male lead jealous scenes and female lead can throw some kicks or punches e.g 

Here are examples:

Noble my love 

Hana yori dango (it's versions too including 2018 meteor garden)

Secret Garden

Something about 1 percent (loved the female lead and male lead, Dada didn't back away even infront of second female lead)

Marriage not dating (LOVED IT! Female lead was pretty amazing but she did fall in love quickly Imo and also loved the male lead)

From 5 to 9 (He fell for her at first sight CUTE! Female lead was hardworking and strong.)

Sekai Ichi Muzukashii Koi (Liked it)

Pin to kona 

The Greatest Love ( I love how he didn't know his heart beat rate goes up suddenly when he sees her)

I know this is a bit too long but i am in slump and i need your help. ;^; 

I am open to any countries and no sad endings.

Thank you soooo much <3

• What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • High end crush
  • Boku unmei no hito desu
  • Moon Lovers

I also love this troupe and I look forward to seeing more recommendations since I have already watched  the ones mentionea by @AniaMs