Hey guys!

So I recently watched SOTUS The Series, and the couple was so, so adorable! Although I rarely watch school/ college dramas, so after few EPs (after getting the gist of the story) I ended up skipping a bit of the college stuff. But it didn't really hinder my enjoyment of this drama.

I loved how assertive Kongpope was, but he also knew when to back off.

Also, loved the angst when P'Arthit was going through all the turmoil.

And wasn't P'Arthit the cutest? Whenever he would get all shy, I melted honestly!

Anyways, back to the main topic, I'd love a good BL recommendation!

No sad/ open endings, please!

Thankyou in advance!

Addicted Heroin - the ending is open (chinese government), BUT it's one of the best you should watch it. there is a rumour that it will get a korean remake.

Long Time No See - Happy Ending one of the few korean BL dramas

HIStory2: Boundary Crossing &HIStory: Obsessed - Happy Ending. Boundary Crossing is a highschool drama, but it is so cute, it's worth watching even if you are not a fan of the Genre.

Antique Bakery (korean movie) - funny and cute.

Ossans' Love - cute, hilarious, age gap.

2 Moons The Series - not the best acting, but Wayo is really cute.

Bad Romance The Series &Together With Me The Series - Knock & Korn's actors have amazing chemistry, but be prepared - the plot is often stupid, acting & writing not the best. Lots of drama. The sequel Together With Me The Next Chapter is currently airing.

Hi! 

The ones I liked more were: 2 Moons The Series, Seven Days: Monday - Thursday, Together With Me The Series, Bad Romance The Series and HIStory: Stay Away From Me 

There's this movie that I like also: Udagawachou de Matteteyo. But one of the boys dresses like a girl so his main topic is not BL.

See if some of those interests you. Hope you like it!