I am really in a drama slump right now. I don't know what to watch anymore. I just finished this one. It kinda remminded of the manga Kamisama Kaitou Jeanne. The female lead had a double identity and was such a strong fighter. I specially loved the fight scenes with the male lead toward the end when he discovered her real identity.

Do you know some lakorn/Dramas similars to this one? It can be from any country, but I am currently watching a lot of slap and kiss lakorns, but I like as well historical Chinese dramas or Korean Dramas of course!

My main criterion is that I want the female lead to be strong, a fighter / and, or / feisty, sassy, quirckly. You know what I mean. Noa a damsel in distress, weakling cry-baby. 

Thanks for your recs :)

the crown princess 

i don't know if you already watched it  in that there is a movement where ML met FL lead and not aware of her true identity after revealing her identity he shocked to know she is princess and moreover she is not like other princess she is good martial art fighter in one movement she almost knockout ML  

DrAmAlOvEr:

the crown princess 

i don't know if you already watched it  in that there is a movement where ML met FL lead and not aware of her true identity after revealing her identity he shocked to know she is princess and moreover she is not like other princess she is good martial art fighter in one movement she almost knockout ML  

Really? I wasn’t intererested in this serie at first but you awoken my interest! I will check it 

Anybody has some more recommendation LOL I’m still waiting ,^^,

• Mr. Sunshine
  • Healer
  • Signal
 fanitha:
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • Healer
  • Signal

yes I will try mr sunshine

I also loved Khun Mae Suam Roy. In terms of slap kiss, you can watch Kleun Cheewit, I quite liked that one. It's Thai.  I also heard a lot about Sawan Biang but I haven't watched so I can't vouch for it completely.

chandratvlover:

I also loved Khun Mae Suam Roy. In terms of slap kiss, you can watch Kleun Cheewit, I quite liked that one. It's Thai.  I also heard a lot about Sawan Biang but I haven't watched so I can't vouch for it completely.

I have begun watching Kluen Chewit a long time ago but ended up putting it on-hold. I may pick it up some day. And Sawan Biang in my opinion is so bad. Only abuse. The male lead belongs to an psychiatric asylum. Still, I acknowledge his acting skills.

Ok, now I am watching Lying Heart (Jai Luang). It is Thai.  https://mydramalist.com/25451-jai-luang/recs
I quite like it but the male lead is sometimes stupid because he doesn't ask more questions and clear up certain things with the female lead. The female lead is strong. The kisses are quite good, as you know most Thai dramas they don't really do serious kisses.
I am also watching another drama called Ra Rerng Fai. The lead actor is the same  one from Sawan Biang. Everyone  says he was super cruel in Sawan Biang. I still haven't watched it.  Anyways, he is not that that cruel here. He is seeking revenge though. The female lead is smart and strong in her own way. The chemistry is good. Here's video made one youtube with some moments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-0C9eB2cY or  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xUzjrTNQDk
Honestly I am chapter 10 and took a break and I am concentrating on Lying Heart. I still want to find more things to watch though as I will soon finish Lying Heart.

Also looking for  chinese ones, preferably historical ones. I think I have a few to finish off

Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak reminds me of Khun Mae Suam Roy. The female lead isnt a fighter but she definitely makes her presence known and isnt a pushover so she often fights with the male lead. It even gets a little physical and the villians are also evil to the point of being unhuman so you may not like that part. However she hides her identity from the male lead and does a lot of snooping around which is similar to Khun Mae Suam Roy.