I'm looking for dramas where the female lead is considered unwanted for other reasons such as, being strong, served jail time/criminal, part of a gang, some form of disability (either mental or physical), being a foreigner in wherever the drama takes place, even something smaller like having a scar or burn mark. I'm sure there are other categories I haven't thought of so I'll except all other recommendations as well. I will be making a list of these dramas as I want to start making videos so the more recommendations the better.

• Bad Love
  • Taiyou no kisetsu
  • Orange Days
  • Mirror of the witch

That winter the wind blows fl is blind

• Last cinderella - considered a slob and old
  • I'm taking a day off - a very plain lady
  • Beautiful life - physically bound to a wheel chair
  • scent of a woman - a plain jane pushover FL
  • Fated to Love you (taiwan/korea/thailand versions) - a weak spirited pushover
  • Missing you - daughter of a murderer
  • Thank you - scandal ridden single-mother with a sickly father
  • Kingyo club - FL is neglected by mother but bullied d/t said mothers rudeness and scandalous lifestyle
  • My ID is gangnam beauty - FL had flashbacks of being bullied and unwanted due because she was ugly
  • Golden bride - for being a half-korean-half-vietnamese bastard
  • High society - unwanted child by her chaebol parents and neglected and bullied by sisters
  • Flower boy next door - shuts herself 
  • Silence - deaf
  • Greatest love - hated for the downfall of her idol group band
  • Devilish joy - once promising actress  but become hated due to being accused yet acuitted for the death of another star
  • My Mister - killed a man (in self-defence)
  • A Korean Odyssey / Hwayugi - she is widely believed to be cursed / bad luck
  • Witch's Romance - she has become a mean, workaholic "witch"
  • She Was Pretty - her looks
  • Oh My Venus - her weight
  • Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match - a skin condition as a result of an allergic reaction during plastic surgery that affects her for ~ a year
  • Bring It On, Ghost - she's a ghost / most humans can't see her
  • The Master's Sun - she can see + is pestered by ghosts and gets very little sleep, which takes a toll on her looks and her behaviour
  • Another Miss Oh - she is the "other" Oh Hae Yeong - constantly compared to her prettier and more popular classmate / coworker and always coming up short
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents - after an accident the FL can see scents and one of her eyes changes colour, which is treated like a big deal in this drama for some reason

Devilish Joy - FL was accused of crime that turned her into an outcast.

Mars - everyone at her college thinks she's a weirdo because of how she reacts to a traumatic event.

Ice World - FL is a suspect in a murder case.

Heart to Heart - FL suffers from agoraphobia.

Golden Bride - FL is Vietnamese married to ML who is Korean. People hassle her because she's a foreigner.

For You - FL is a single mother in a conservative village in Japan.

Beautiful Life - FL is disabled, beware this ends tragically.