im looking for a drama about either a famous actor or musician falling in love. it has to be about someone who is famous not just a rich guy falling in love with a regular girl. ive seen all of these - calling for love goong ikemen desu ne kpop ultimate audition king 2 hearts love keeps going mary stayed out all night greatest love together youre beautiful thanks =)
Full house -can rem only this one now If it okay the other way i e , famous female character falling in love then here r few Star no koibito / star's lover That fool Boku to star no 99 nichi
Try this... Heartstrings Lavender Last Scandal Oh! My Lady
Papadol! aka Papa wa Idol! Glowing She Skip Beat! Heartstrings? maybe? the guy is locally famous. Otherwise I don't know. I like this genre too :)
I second to:
Full House ( and add here Full House Take 2) - famous guy and average girl

Skip Beat ! - famous guy and average girl, adaption of manga, drama covers only some first story arcs, so if you like drama you can read story til end from manga.

Last Scandal - famous actor and average divorsed house wife, like you see characters are littlebit older but story is good and funny.

I would add:
Mukodono! and Mukodono 2003 - famous star and average girl, guy has two very different faces - one for professional life one for personal life.
Skip Beat King of Dramas Full House/ Full House Take 2 Oh My Lady
That Fool It was pretty good, but this time it's a poor guy and a famous actress!
Star No Koi Nodame Cantabile Mary Stayed Out All Night Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake My Lucky Star Smiling Pasta Spring Waltz A Love To Kill
You're Beauitful is a great one! One of my all time favorites
Try "Kamisama mou sukoshi dake/God give me more time" this very romantic and touching jdrama about musicians star with a fan.

http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/604/kamisama-mou-sukoshi-dake
Here are some; That fool star lover A love to kill