I already have seen: 1 Litre of Tears 2 Devil Beside You 3 Goong 4 Hana Kimi 5 Hana Yori Dango 7 Hana Yori Dango 2 8 Heartstrings 9 High School Debut 10 Kimi wa Petto 11 Koizora 12 Mary Stayed Out All Night 15 Mei-chan no Shitsuji 16 Otomen 17 Playful Kiss 18 Reply 1997 19 Skip Beat! 20 You're Beautiful The drama has to be for 15 years old girls, have a great story , be very funny and romantic. Most I love You are beautiful and Goong, I am thankfull for every answer!
boys before flowers coffee prince full house missing u wild romance (this is good :p) secret garden SAD LOVE STORY! daebak! i hope u like my suggestions, they r all amazing
ChingooLaotang wrote:
missing u

That's not what I would call funny, it's an intense melodrama, probably not for 15 year old girls...

Take Care of the Young Lady (Has Yoon Eun Hye from Goong!)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
That Fool
Personal Taste
DiaNine wrote: That's not what I would call funny, it's an intense melodrama, probably not for 15 year old girls...

Take Care of the Young Lady (Has Yoon Eun Hye from Goong!)
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
That Fool
Personal Taste

i agree with u about missing u, but i thought boys before flowers was funny at times and melo at other times, i think she will really enjoy it
Sorry misquoted, only meant to quote Missing You, never even watched BBF!
DiaNine wrote: Sorry misquoted, only meant to quote Missing You, never even watched BBF!

lol dw about it :D i forgot to put in my gf is a gumiho, thats a great choice
I recommend: Dramas My Girlfriend is a Gumiho One Pound Gospel Ouran High School Host Club Sungkyunkwan Scandal The Greatest Love Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Movies Lovely Complex - I saw this recently and really, really loved it. Surprise Party Runway Beat - if you like fashion
Here are some:

Dramas
1.Boys over flowers (I see that you've watched Hana yori Dango, this one is a remake of the japanase one)
2.Lie to Me (it's really funny and has Yoon Eun Hye as the main lead)
3.K-POP - The Ultimate Audition (It's light and funny...also about a girl that is desguised as a boy to enter a band)
4.Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (This was my first drama...I LOVE it!!!)
5.To The Beautiful You
6.Ikemen Desu Ne (Remake oof you're beautiful)
7.Switch Girl!! (funny)
8.Smiling Pasta (I personally really enjoyed this one)
9.Proposal Daisakusen
10.Playful Kiss

Movies
1.Propose Kyodai
2.Paradise Kiss
3.You're My Pet
4.100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
5.Baby & I
6.Codename: Jackal
7.Sunny
Wow. thank you alot! Was BBF very diffrent from hana yori dango? I remember hana yori dango well, so maybe I should watch BBf later :)
Virgin Snow - A sweet romance movie :)
I'm fifteen too! =))) here are my recommendations.. :D DRAMAS: 1. Flower Boy Next Door 2. Boys Before Flowers 3. Buzzer Beat (although it doesn't have much comedy to it.. but it's cute) 4. Can You Hear My Heart (more like.. a family drama? but has funny scenes too.. sometimes) 5. Dream High 6. Gokusen 7. Hungry! 8. Meteor Garden (it's a Taiwanese version of BOF and Hana Yori Dango) 9. My Girlfriend is A Gumiho 10. Proposal Daisakusen 11. Rich Man Poor Woman 12. Rooftop Prince 13. Sprout (Not really a rom-com.. But you could relate into it) 14. To The Beautiful You (Korean remake of Hana Kimi) 15. Zettai Kareshi MOVIES: 1. 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant 2. 200 Pounds Beauty 3. Cyborg She 4. My Rainy Days 5. My Sassy Girl 6. Windstruck 7. Paradise Kiss 8. Seducing Mr. Perfect 9. You're My Pet
Thank you alot! I will send you a friend request then :=