I'm looking for a drama that has the "woman gets betrayed by her husband/fiancee/boyfriend and get revenge with the help from a "player"-like guy. It can be a kdrama, a jdrama or any other asian drama but with that theme ^^. The woman doesn't have to be older than the guy either. Thanks :3
The closest to thing to this scenario that I can think of is My Name is Kim Sam Soon. The reason they pretend to date is not to get revenge on the ex-boyfriend but it does end up having that effect. Other than that my mind is blank. I see you're watching Baker King. Is it any good? It's been on my TBW list for a while now.
' Ms. Kim's million dollar quest ' starts with similar plot Hana yori dango/boys over flower also has a similar sub story involving F4 third member n lead girl's best fren
Thanks! I'll check it out then :D. Yes, so far it's really amazing. I'm addicted to the plot and to the way the plot is heading :3 I have a feeling that it won't have an ending that is "typical" for Kdramas, instead it will be pretty unique ^^. Usually in other dramas that I've watched it's pretty obvious that the main girl will end up with the main guy, but in this drama I kind of doubt it a bit, so that's refreshing :3. You should definitely check it out! ^^
MinaVIP wrote: Thanks! I'll check it out then :D. Yes, so far it's really amazing. I'm addicted to the plot and to the way the plot is heading :3 I have a feeling that it won't have an ending that is "typical" for Kdramas, instead it will be pretty unique ^^. Usually in other dramas that I've watched it's pretty obvious that the main girl will end up with the main guy, but in this drama I kind of doubt it a bit, so that's refreshing :3. You should definitely check it out! ^^

Which drama r u talkin abt ???