She strings him along because she wants to get with someone close to him while he loves her dearly. Eventually she feels guilty about what she has done and also realizes that she's in love with him.

Boys Over Flowers? lol idk if she was using Joon Pyo to get closer to Ji Hoo (they're in the same friend clique) but she kept getting involved with him even though she liked Ji Hoo.

Ugly Duckling Series: Boy's Paradise - FL is a lesbo (or maybe not). She wants to be with her female bff but her mom bans it and kicks out her friends from her boarding house. Instead, her roomates are replaced by boys. She sets up a deal with one to fake date so that she can keep in contact with her bff (the only way her mother allows it)

Kill Me, Heal Me & Hyde, Jekyll, Me - both MLs suffer with DID. The FL is infatuated with one of their alter personalities . She has to maintain contact with the host personality in order to see and speak with the crush. In a twist of fate they get involved and basically a love triangle forms & complications arise.

Big - FL miraculously gets engaged to Seo Yoon-Jae, who gets involved in a car accident with FL's 18 y/o pupil Kang Kyung-Joon. As a result of the accident the two souls get switched. Kang Kyung-Joon gets to live out life as an adult, while his own body is in a coma. Where is Seo Yoon-Jae's soul? Who knows, we never see or hear from him again (perhaps his soul is in a coma along with High School boy's body?). Anyways FL is really in love with her fiancee and she's trying to make the wedding happen, so she works with the 18 y/o to bring her husband back - it doesn't work, so she ends up babysitting & taking care of the high schooler in her fiancee's body while waiting for the magic to resolve itself.   It should be noted that FL was unlucky in the romance department - so when a guy showed interest and then somehow miraculously proposed (whether out of guilt or nah) she clinged to him for dear life. Although she's madly in love with Yoon-Jae it's uncertain how the fiancee feels about her (they don't know each other well).  so she does everything in her power to bring back Yoon-Jae's soul to restore the wedding before her fiancee changes his mind (in which sense you might say she's using Kyung-Joon to get closer to Yoon-Jae as he also provides access to closed off places& things, like intimacy with Yoon-Jae's body or access to his apartment & workplace & etc.)

Thanks, post any more if you have them.

Can I ask u something? Why do u hate MLs so much? and always looking for dramas where FL hurt ML badly?

Ik it's your personal opinion and u enjoy dramas like that....

But you know, I'm kind of person who hate this kind of thing...I hate it when ML hurt FL or FL hurt ML....

I like to watch romantic drama where both ML and FL are supportive to each other and never hurt each other.

That's reason this question comes in my mind

5fangirl:
Why do u hate MLs so much?

I don't think op hates MLs, either they're looking for content they personally relate to (a lot of people, for example, go through unrequited love - or how many of us project ourselves onto romcom movies when we go through a break up?) or they just like underdog type of dramas.

I  think it's a little far-fetched that someone would have such a strong negative reaction towards MLs in general o_O (especially seeing as there are many types)

But hey, I'm not op. I'm just speculating.

Anajwo:

I don't think op hates MLs, either they're looking for content they personally relate to (a lot of people, for example, go through unrequited love - or how many of us project ourselves onto romcom movies when we go through a break up?) or they just like underdog type of dramas.

I  think it's a little far-fetched that someone would have such a strong negative reaction towards MLs in general o_O (especially seeing as there are many types)

But hey, I'm not op. I'm just speculating.

This. I like it when the male lead is the underdog and then gets the girl because she realizes she loves him at the end even though she treated him badly at first. I like drama with happy endings. I like love triangles where the male lead wins the girl from another guy. Fluff romances can be good, but a lot of the time I find them kind of boring because there's no conflict. I guess I like broken relationships that come out stronger in the end for it.

jak:

This. I like it when the male lead is the underdog and then gets the girl because she realizes she loves him at the end even though she treated him badly at first. I like drama with happy endings. I like love triangles where the male lead wins the girl from another guy. Fluff romances can be good, but a lot of the time I find them kind of boring because there's no conflict. I guess I like broken relationships that come out stronger in the end for it.

First sorry for my bad English

But now I understand you ^^ you like dramas where ML prove that he trutly love FL even when if FL treats him badly and he never gives up on her....

You are interested in triangle love since there is Second male too who is always about obsessed with FL...and the challenge between ML and SML who want to prove their love for to FL is going to be awsome.

Now I got it ^^ you enjoy broken r/s which turns into a strong and romantic one.

I thought u hate ML's because our testes in drama have many differences

But About fuffly dramas I agree with u...to say u truth I dislike fuffly things too I prefer serious and mature things...but plot is very Important for me i want to watch drama where it edge me on my seat.. that's reason I most of time watch dramas where romance isn't main focused and I prefer it the main plot be about revenge and both ML and FL teams up against villians...

Idk why I cant bear myself to see dramas where ML or FL hurt each other or one of main role chase after second lead...

If the plot focused on romance I prefer it be like "green rose 2006" or "comes and hug me" where FL and ML feels in love at earlier eps but their love is forbidden so they forcely Separate from each other....

they meet again after many years and their feeling for each other is still deeply but still they can't be together and u can see many painful and sweet moments from them which show us their love for each other is true

Summer's desire for sure, though not to get close to someone, but to reach her goal in becoming an actress, plus she was his ex and he lost his memory of his. https://mydramalist.com/209-summers-desire

Empress Ki if you want to go historical, she's all out for revenge and doesn't mind using him, also torn between the 2 guys https://mydramalist.com/7114-empress-ki

and you could also say The king's woman, he's in love with her, she's in love with another guy and the both of them blackmail the other one to get what they want (have to restart it again as I had dropped it at that time even though I know how the story goes) https://mydramalist.com/22292-the-kings-woman