Please recommend dramas where Female lead is very strong,kind-hearted  and caring and her personality make you to like her so much but she is very broken because she has to deal many hardships....

She is type of person who hides her sad feeling and she shows her cheerful,kind,humble and caring side to other ppl...

ML hates her at first but FL's personality made him to falls in love with her....

He is the only one who discover how broken FL is....so he decided to protect her 

Ex: Secret,Familiar wife and K2 kind of( Ji changwook and Madam choi)

P.s: 1.please don't recommend me dramas with triangle love I hate it when FL or ML goes after Second lead

P.s:2.I like strong and kind heart female lead (secret, the Princesses man) please don't recommend me dramas where FL is annyeong or she is rude or noisy (like jandi bof or FL from cunning single woman)

Shining Inheritance fits exactaly.

After FL dad's "death" she went throw several dificults she even lost her little brother.

At the begginig the ML is a jerk with her but little by little he wants to know about and help her. 

Autumn's Concerto She has suffered abuse by step father/uncle. They dislike each other but soon fall in love.

Love Cheque Charge FL has to take care of her triplets brothers while mom has cancer. ML is her boss and when he finds himself in love, he does everything to protect her.

I just watched couple or trouble and it fits exactly; she is cold and awful but that's because she is  extremely lonely. She is in reaality a  tsundere. And ML falls in love with her clumsiness in showing her feelings

may be lying heart