please recommend me some unrequited love/one sided love like playfull kiss, or the female love the cold hearted male

Sweeet dreams- personally hated it, but female lead has a crush on this celebrity.

A love so beautiful- from what  I remember , it has a plot very similar to playful kiss.

What's wrong with secretary Kim- self absorbed CEO, falls in love with his long terms secretary, who's quitting.

Strong woman bo dong soon - female lead ( who has super strength) has a crush on n her childhood friend, while another guy has a one sided crush on her. She comesto grips with her self, while trying to catch a criminal.

Boys over flowers/meteor garden-rich and spoiled boy falls in love with lead,gradually they fall in love  

Love me if you dare- criminal  psychologist, emotionally detached (think of him as Sherlock), falls in love with his assistant while solving crime

Descendants of the sun-only one sided for a little bit, soldier falls in love with a doctor, and they basically be a doctor and a soldier( not in a war though) through tough circumstances. I love the main lead, he's really kind,he gradually persuades the doctor to be in a relationship with him.

Empress ki/ the kings woman-if you want to try  long historical ( not anything like playful kiss)  strong female lead, in a love triangle, oso obvious one sided love. 

Healer- a courier ( who basically does anything for money,falls in love with a reporter. One sided for a bit.

LI think there are loads out there, honestly I don't watch dramas like playful kiss a lot, so these series are a mixed bag... and not school dramas unfortunatel. Anything with romance is at some point bound to be one sided., so I just listed the ones I've watched...but I hope you find something you like! 

thanks you so much!! gonna watch them all

fairydust:

thankss you so muchhh!!

forgot to add that in some it's the guy who falls first and the girl is unaware

She falls first:

• Itazura na Kiss the Japanese version of Playful Kiss
  • Her Lovely Heels

He falls first:

• 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
  • Cheese in the Trap
  • Lawless Attorney (their romance isn't the center story though)
  • My Secret Romance
  • Seven of Me
  • The Princess Wei Young
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Good Morning Call - this reminds of playful kiss

Because It's The First Time - ML has one sided love towards the FL but FL ends up with the second lead

In Time With You -  ML's one sided love, but has a happy ending

Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover -  ML is initially cold towards FL. This one's a cute drama.

Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai - this drama is 2 episodes long and it concludes in the movie "The Black Devil and the White Prince ".

My Sunshine