Hi!

I'm basically searching for dramas with the classic troupe of hardworking female lead (typical Candy) and rich male lead.

Examples:

• Secret Garden
  • Hana Yori Dango
  • Heirs
  • Can you Hear my heart

Please recommend Kdrama, Jdrama, Twdrama or Cdrama.

Thank you ^^

Thank you both, I'll take a look at the synopsis ^^

I've tried to note instances where the FL is a bit atypical. 

• +1 for My Secret Romance
  • Something About 1%
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Coffee Prince (the FL is a tomboy / mistaken for a boy)
  • Bromance (the FL is disguised as a boy)
  • The Great Seducer
  • The Master's Sun (the FL can see ghosts)
  • Noble, My Love
  • I'm Not a Robot
  • Marriage Contract (the FL has a daughter and a terminal illness)
  • She Was Pretty
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
  • Cheese in the Trap

Additionally:

• Devilish Joy | this one is cute. 
  • Chicago Typewriter (sort of fits) | Highly recommend
  • City Hunter
  • Cunning Single Lady
  • Falling for Innocence 
  • Mask
  • Noble, my Love (though the things he does are a bit disturbing. But if you liked Secret Garden, you might like this more than I did). 
  • The Greatest Love | Highly recommend
  • The Master's Sun | Highly recohmmend
  • Witch's Love
  • My Girl
  • Heirs
  • My Princess 
  • Master's Sun
  • high Society
  • Shopping King Louie - FL is a country bumpkin while ML comes from massive wealth - generational wealth; old money; extremely wealthy; chaebol status
  • Lucky Romance - FL works minimum wage jobs and has to maintain bills for a sister that's in a hospital, while ML is a CEO of a game developer company - Self-made; Nouveau (modest by comparison)  
  • Marriage, Not Dating - FL comes from an average family (Idek what her job was) while ML's family is better off and he, himself, is a plastic surgeon - typical rich boy
  • Fated to Love You - another FL who's job idk and a typical rich wealthy ML - really wealthy; chaebol status
  • Something About 1 Percent - FL is a teacher while ML is comes from a wealthy family - generational wealth; extremely rich; chaebol status
  • Hyde, Jekyll, Me - FL: just a worker at a circus; ML: owns a theme park where the circus is located in - generational wealth, very rich; chaebol status
  • Kill Me, Heal Me - FL: first-year psychiatric resident; ML is a typical rich lead - generational wealth, very rich; chaebol status
  • All About My Mom - FL comes from huble beginnings and works at a ML's mother's company at some lower position (idr what it was). Meanwhile, ML's mother is a single mother who established herself as a successful entrepreneur (clothing line & shop, I think it was) and had a successful self-help book/autobiography, which allowed her son to live a comfortable life. The ex (and father of ML) you later find out comes from wealth
  • Oh My Venus - FL is a law attorney (no wealthy family) who upgrades from her cheating ex to a new beau who's a celebrity trainer major spoiler(!!) it is later revealed that ML is a chaebol - living-in-expensive-houses-rich 

MLs in High School/College who come from rich families:

• My ID is Gangnam Beauty - ML's father is a congressman while his mother built a successful perfume brand. FL is just an average girl. Her father is merely a taxi driver (and mom works at a salon - I think?)  - but luckily she wasn't seen as a struggling girl living in poverty - just a girl living on a very tight budget
  •  Flower Boy Ramen Shop* - FL is a university student preparing for her civil service exam, who's now teaching a homeroom class that ML is in

* (Noona Romance)

Others I haven't seen (may or may not meet criteria):

and lastly Rich Man; I've only seen 3 episodes. So far FL is portrayed as a college student who comes from humble beginnings and is looking for a job, while ML is a genius CEO of a successful IT company 

AH :

I've tried to note instances where the FL is a bit atypical. 

• +1 for My Secret Romance
  • Something About 1%
  • What's Wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Coffee Prince (the FL is a tomboy / mistaken for a boy)
  • Bromance (the FL is disguised as a boy)
  • The Great Seducer
  • The Master's Sun (the FL can see ghosts)
  • Noble, My Love
  • I'm Not a Robot
  • Marriage Contract (the FL has a daughter and a terminal illness)
  • She Was Pretty
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
  • Cheese in the Trap

Thank you! The ones I haven't watched yet are: Coffee Prince, Bromance, The great seducer, I'm not a Robot and She was Pretty. I'm not that into gender bender so that's why I haven't seen the first 2 but I'll try the last 3 ^^

3GGG:

Additionally:

• Devilish Joy | this one is cute. 
  • Chicago Typewriter (sort of fits) | Highly recommend
  • City Hunter
  • Cunning Single Lady
  • Falling for Innocence 
  • Mask
  • Noble, my Love (though the things he does are a bit disturbing. But if you liked Secret Garden, you might like this more than I did). 
  • The Greatest Love | Highly recommend
  • The Master's Sun | Highly recohmmend
  • Witch's Love

Thank you! I have read great things about Devilish Joy so I'll definitely give it a try. I loveeee The Greatest Love and The Master's Sun to pieces they are among my favorite dramas!!! I also haven't watched City Hunter, Witch's Love and Chicago Typewriter so I'll check them as well. 

fanitha:

Thank you! I have read great things about Devilish Joy so I'll definitely give it a try. I loveeee The Greatest Love and The Master's Sun to pieces they are among my favorite dramas!!! I also haven't watched City Hunter, Witch's Love and Chicago Typewriter so I'll check them as well. 

Though City Hunter and Witch's Love fit the trope, I wouldn't recommend them to much, especially the former. The FL in City Hunters gets sideline and relegated to a cheerleading role. Witch's Love is a short drama that's good to pass the time, but not really memorable. But since it has 30 minutes chapters it can be something quick to kill time. 

I highly recommend Chicago Typewriter. The first episode is really slow, but it picks up after that. Devilish Joy is a really cute drama. I enjoyed it despite the obvious flaws in the plot. The main leads had a lot of chemistry. 

@Anajwo thank you for your detail recommendations I'll check the ones I haven't seen. I see some interesting ones there.