Hello there! I am looking for a good romance drama. As in, good plotline and hopefully a kiss in it that has a higher grade than a kindergarden one that keeps on dominating in all the dramas. (Maybe something like in 'Me too Flower' or even 'Reply 1997). My dramalist is updated to the last bit so you can see it. But just staring at the names doesn't give a hint on how good the drama might be, so looking for some actual recommendations. Best option would be a rom-com with some amazing steamy kissing, but can take any good suggestion as long as the plotline is decent and will not make me cry towards the middle on how horrible it is. Thanks!
Wow, it looks like you've seen everything! I'm jealous. I would recommend the I Need Romance dramas. Honestly, I haven't seen the first one, but I Need Romance 2012 is really good and I've heard lots of good things about the first one. You've seen most of the other ones that I would suggest. I also noticed that you haven't watched Que Sera, Sera yet. It's definitely not a comedy, but it's hot in a twisted sort of way. It's not to everyone's taste, but it worked for me. :)
I'm surprised you haven't seen The Princess Man yet.....BUT that's definitely not a rom-com.....The only other one I'd suggest you HAVE to see is Sungkyunkwan Scandal, it has good kiss scenes, not really steamy though, but they aren't amateur kisses, and it's pretty funny with a good story.