So I’m watching a poem a day and it had been so long since I had loved a drama so much. I’m looking for similar dramas, not necessarily set in a hospital. I’m looking for:

• This kind of love hate / push pull relationship
  • Kinda childish leads? Especially the male lead
  • Romcom / this kind of lightheartness
  • It’d be great if the leads knew each other or dated each other in the past and suddenly meet again and hate each other

Other dramas I loved that I can think of were Emergency couple, marriage not dating, secret garden (even though I’d rather it not have fantasy).

I’m also looking for  light hearted kdramas but which are still binge watch material, like introverted boss, weightlifting fairy... 

• Goong / princess hours - they havent realy meet as kids but they were bethrothed to each other
  • Monstar - havent meet before, but ML ex-bestfriend has mentioned FL bbefore
  • Nueng Nai Suang - childhood enemies that meet each other again as adults
  • Let's Eat 2 - Leads are childhood classmates and when they meet again FL hates ML
  • Go back couple - but this one has fantasy time travel element
  • Shining Inheritance - light hearted love-hate-start romance: 

- I'm Not a RobotSassy Go Go, and Protect the Boss meet the first 3 criteria, but not really the 4th..

- Minor spoilers I guess but What's Wrong with Secretary Kim pretty much works for all your criteria (though they don't really hate each other..)

- Pleasantly Surprised - FL and ML knew each other as children and eventually meet up again as adults when he gets a job at the restaurant she works at (they don't recognize each other at first). The ML is the puppy-type and FL is pretty cold. It drags a little here-and-there, but is cute and lighthearted overall. This one is a TWdrama though.

- Rak Gan Panlawan - Thai drama. The FL and ML first met abroad when she steals his girlfriend from him. They meet again a few years later when he becomes the boss of the zoo she works at (he holds a grudge lol). Its fun and totally lighthearted, but a little nonsensical. 

Some other general lighthearted watches - Shopping King Louis, Beautiful Gong Shim, Accidentally In Love (Cdrama), Love O2O (Cdrama)

I would recommend Oh My Ghost, Discovery of Love,and Temperature of Love. 

Also any of the 3 I Need Romance dramas have a push/pull relationship. My favorite was I need Romance 3.  

Boss and Me (cdrama): The story of ShanShan, a happy-go-lucky girl that donates blood to the big boss's sister because she has the same special bloodtype. Very upbeat story for the most part, a lot of episodes but almost all of them are exclusively about the couple (no boring politic sidestory for instance) childish lead (gets jealous but pretends to be cold etc) They didn't know each other beforehand though. 

A Love So Beautiful (cdrama): She falls in love first and is very open about it, while he pretends not to care but then does anything he can to take care of her. Very cute and upbeat. They fast forward near the end, after a few years have passed and they're grown ups, he hasnt forgotten her at all but she wants nothing to do with him. Fits your criteria I think, but most of the drama is in the before stage.

My ID is Gangnam Beauty (kdrama): Fits all your criteria! New each other beforehand, childish ML, she's stand off-ish at first.

Something About 1 Percent (kdrama): Contract dating. Very fluffy and romcom-y.

I also agree with the dramas mentioned above, What's Wrong With Secretary Kim especially.