I'm looking for a romance kdrama where the male lead is preferably:

* cold to anyone except the female lead

* popular

If you have any kdramas with a similar couple to the one in *My ID is Gangnam beauty*, I'm also interested! I don't care much about the whole beauty and become a different person story, I just liked the characters a lot!

Thanks!

• Love O2O
  • Reply 1997
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Scent of a woman
  • Noble My Love

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ Fated to love You 

✔️ Cheese in the Trap

✔️ I Am Not a Robot 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

Czakhareina:
  • Love O2O
  • Reply 1997
  • Sassy Go Go
  • Scent of a woman
  • Noble My Love

Have seen all of these, except Love O2O. That seems to be a C-drama though :P

Stevie70:

✔️ What's Wrong with Secretary Kim 

✔️ Fated to love You 

✔️ Cheese in the Trap

✔️ I Am Not a Robot 

✔️ Scarlet Heart Ryeo 

✔️ Splish Splash Love 

✔️ The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 

✔️ Strong Woman Do Bong Soon 

I just started watching WWWSK right now, and he's still pretty cold to Kim Mi So, but we'll see!

I've seen Scarlet Heart Ryeo (didn't like how obsessive and manipulative the main lead was though), Splash Splash Love, and SWDBS (didn't like the humour in it though). 

I'm not a robot has been on my radar already, I'm adding it to my PTW! 

For the others, could you perhaps tell me if the attention the male lead is giving to the female lead is positive/nice like in My ID is Gangnam beauty or if it's more negative (eg. obsessed like in Scarlet Heart Ryeo or because they unwillingly have to pay attention to the female lead)? Thank you! 

Yup, love O2O is cdrama. And probably the most like My iD is gangnam you are looking for. Cold popular guy who only is kind to FL he likes. 

Nor:

Have seen all of these, except Love O2O. That seems to be a C-drama though :P

I just started watching WWWSK right now, and he's still pretty cold to Kim Mi So, but we'll see!

I've seen Scarlet Heart Ryeo (didn't like how obsessive and manipulative the main lead was though), Splash Splash Love, and SWDBS (didn't like the humour in it though). 

I'm not a robot has been on my radar already, I'm adding it to my PTW! 

For the others, could you perhaps tell me if the attention the male lead is giving to the female lead is positive/nice like in My ID is Gangnam beauty or if it's more negative (eg. obsessed like in Scarlet Heart Ryeo or because they unwillingly have to pay attention to the female lead)? Thank you! 

Almost all dramas where the guy is cold he starts off cold to the female but then falls in love first and is mainly nice to her so think all if mine start that way .. I like sarcasm in ML's so most of the cold ML's are that way... 

• Boys over flowers / Hana yori Dango
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Secret Garden
  • Goong (but not since the beginning)

You have to watch Miss Hammurabi <3

The tai drama Attention, Love matches cold ml to everyone except fl.

Stevie70:

Almost all dramas where the guy is cold he starts off cold to the female but then falls in love first and is mainly nice to her so think all if mine start that way .. I like sarcasm in ML's so most of the cold ML's are that way... 

Ok, good to know, thank you!

fanitha:
  • Boys over flowers / Hana yori Dango
  • What's wrong with secretary Kim
  • Sekai ichi muzukashii koi
  • Secret Garden
  • Goong (but not since the beginning)

I'm not a fan of BoF unfortunately!

I'll check out Secret Garden and Goong, thank you!

whateverlili_:

You have to watch Miss Hammurabi <3

The tai drama Attention, Love matches cold ml to everyone except fl.

I've only heard good stuff about Miss Hammurabi. It's on my PTW list now, thanks!