The FL can fall sick or meet with an accident or get physically hurt! The ML AND FL can die together as well but the ML "Alone" should not die! Thanks in ADVANCE :D 

a love to kill both die

the kings woman FL die

cruel city both die

princess agent both die

49 days FL die

prince lanling heard FL die

Based on your PTW list:

Black Knight: The Man who guards me (warning: the main couple is not the best aspect of this drama though, it's the side characters that are amazing!)

The K2 (highly recommend this drama, but don't watch it for romance)

• FL dies: Bridal Mask, A Thousand Days Promise, 1 liter of tears, Beautiful life (Jdrama), mama nothing to fear, 15 years of migratory birds, hwayugi, yisan
  • FL dies but there is reincarnation at the  end: goblin, gu family book, bu bu jingxin, scarlet heart ryeo, surplus princess, arang and the magistrate (both MC is reincarnated)
  • Both  MC die: i am sorry i love you, autumn in my heart, something happened in bali, ja myunggo,  100 million stars falling from the sky 
 DrAmAlOvEr:

a love to kill both die

the kings woman FL die

cruel city both die

princess agent both die

49 days FL die

The FL in Cruel City die? When?

PrettyCarEye:

The FL in Cruel City die? When?

was wondering about that myself as she's alive and it's an open ending for him, if I remember well they show a guy from the back, or just the suit?? Something like that where we took it that maybe he's still alive.

DrAmAlOvEr:

a love to kill both die

the kings woman FL die

cruel city both die

princess agent both die

49 days FL die

In Princess Agents only he dies, she "awakens" when her back tattoo shines

Bridal mask : it's very bitter death....she dies on the wedding party for saving ML's life..

5fangirl:

Bridal mask : it's very bitter death....she dies on the wedding party for saving ML's life..

Wow, so glad Joo Won's outrageous bawling steered me away from seeing that drama! LOL

Goblin. FL died. 

PrettyCarEye:

Wow, so glad Joo Won's outrageous bawling steered me away from seeing that drama! LOL

Lol xD yes you make best choice to not watch this drama beause it was so heartbroken to see she was dying on her white dress. 

Shayri:

Goblin. FL died. 

But after 15 min she becomes alive again LOL

Movies 

✔️ Go Away Mr Tumor 

✔️ Amor Fati (Missing you) 

✔️ Millionaire's First Love