I've been sort of down the last few days, and need a pick me up. Does anyone know of any good dramas to help with my depressed funk?
I went to your profile twice to check out your ptw list, first time malfunctioned bcs of GD! You might try "49 days", that I think goes well with your fav list! (Just my thinking)
I've been there, you really don't want to watch something heavy and sad like a melodrama Ma Boy is short, cute and funny Couple or Trouble was funny and different
I've got no new drama suggestions, but I've seen a couple of movies recently that might be good for you. Surprise Party Kimi ni Todoke If you're set on watching a drama I'd suggest re-watching something that you really loved. Even if you aren't usually a re-watcher, just think of it like you would you're favorite comfort food.
History of salaryman as tye saying goes 'do not judge a book by it's cover' , do not judge this drama frm its name Every ep is hillarious esp the ending credentials each eps!!!!
If you want a drama that makes you laugh your butt off then Hana Kimi is a great one, check out Wild Romance too. Hope this helps