There's nothing I find more frustrating in a drama than when one character has a secret and refuses to tell anyone and then the drama drags it out forever so you're just constantly waiting for the shoe to drop and in everything (Where the Stars Land is getting a little frustrating in that regard)

So I'm trying to find more dramas where characters have secrets but not from each other, they share in keeping their secrets from everyone else and support each other. So far The Beauty Inside is doing this pretty well. 

In short

• one or both main characters have a secret
  • it is not secret from the other main lead/each other
  • the characters support each other in their secret keeping
  • Mr. Sunshine
  • My ID is Gangnam Beauty
  • Love in the Moonlight / Moonlight Drawn by Clouds
  • The Princess Wei Young (the FL reveals her true identity to the ML in episode 27 of 54, but the ML helps her keep her secret before that, even when he doesn't know what the secret is)
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • Are You Human Too?
  • Hi! School - Love On (it would be dangerous for the FL to tell the ML her secret, but he finds out on his own with the help of an interested third party; so he works very hard to help her keep her secret but he can't talk to her about the secret / it's not really "shared")
  • School 2017
  • Queen In Hyun's Man
  • The Master's Sun
  • Who Are You: School 2015 (the FL and SML)
  • The Masked Lover
  • The Girl Who Sees Scents
  • You're Beautiful
  • About Time
  • My GF is a gumiho - they know she is a gumiho
  • Temptation of an Angel - she keeps his identity a secret
  • Kill Me Heal Me - she tries to help keep his DID
  • Deserving of a Name - she finds put early he is a time traveler
  • Pinocchio - th ML  actually have this big secret he kept for years though only shown as character intro/set-up with fast forward scenes, but as the romance stars that secret ans many more wasrevealed to the FL
  • My Golden Life - the FL was able to reveal her birth secret as soon as she found out
  • Byakuyakou
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Hana Kimi
  • N no tame ni
  • The Master's Sun
  • Bring it on Ghost
  • Secret Garden
  • We married as a job
  • Because this is my first life
  • Nagareboshi
  • Marriage Contract
  • Smiling Pasta