Are there any shows where the ML and FL are on opposing sides and they fall in love? Can be any kind of opposing sides. Companies, nations, etc. Maybe they aren't aware of it before falling for each other. Eventually the one finds out and uses the other for a bit, but then feels guilty because of their love. Maybe there's a guy on the FL's side who tries to keep her away from the ML because he loves her as well. Maybe she loved this other guy first before falling for the ML. They end up together. Happy ending.

I have a list related to this. The main ones that match your description are Sassy Go Go, General and I, Mad Dog (the romance is not the main focus of the drama and is a bit of tease), Princess Agents, the King2Hearts, and Falling for Innocence (Beating Again on Netflix). School 2017, In Time With You, Bring It On Ghost, and Love in the Moonlight (the leads aren't aware of a certain factor that puts them on opposite sides of a blood feud until late in the drama, but the start out at odds anyway) also arguably meet your criteria. The Princess Wei Young and the Princess' Man are not included in my list (because the leads don't initially dislike each other), but they also match your description.