Is there a drama where the main girl falls in love and confesses to the main guy first and not the other way around? For example (not a main couple though, but still a "couple") Yi Jung and Ga Eul from Boys Before Flowers ^^. It can be a taiwanese, korean or japanese drama ^^. Thanks!
Coffee Prince, I think... Don't remember if she actually confessed... Oh yeah, and she was a "dude"... Coffee House, she definitely confessed to him. I don't remember anything else...
I think in Love Shuffle the girl confessed first... but I'm not really sure >__< Anyway it's a good drama with multi-couples, and not only one lead, so all the characters differs in their relationships with each others so it might be intersting ^^
Playful Kiss, It Started With a Kiss and Itazura na Kiss :D
~Hellow~ you may want to check this out... **Spy Myung Wol - confesses her love but due to her mission as a North Korean Agent "to marry the guy" **Flower Boy Ramyun - female lead wants the guy, not knowing his status/age
Goong Heartstrings Hungry! Me Too, Flower (i think, it's been a while, but I seem to remember that scene)