I am really trying to look for a drama or movie with a couple who are excellent in their respective fields.. Because after watching so many dramas with cliche couples whose a total opposite of each other(like arrogant guy & nice girl , rich guy & poor girl, smart guy & dumb girl, popular & unpopular couple)

I want a drama where a couple has strengths and weaknesses on their own and they help each other overcoming it..something like that...

For example: 

The Beauty Inside 2018 (female lead is one of the top actress and male lead is a smart businessman)

Descendants of the sun (female lead is a good doctor and male lead an awesome soldier)

Doctor Stranger (both male and female leads are amazing doctors)

Healer (female lead is a brave reporter and male lead is strong and good at martial art also know how to get his job done)

Love 020 (female lead is a department beauty and smart, male lead is a campus hearthrob and also smart)

Queen In-hyun's Man (female lead is an actress and male lead is a smart scholar)

While you Were Sleeping (female lead is a reporter and male lead is a prosecutor)

You Who Came from The Star (female lead is a top celebrity and male lead is a professor)

I am hoping for a positive response, these type of dramas are very rare.. Pls help me find some..

Thank you ^_^

These are all Japanese , Since you put it in general asia I hope it is ok

Try Bloody Romance (https://mydramalist.com/27510-bloody-romance), a Chinese drama. No worries, it's only 36 episode! :) It's about an assassin (female) and her shadow (male). The love story is full of sorrow, the main couple's love is so pure and strong but so sorrowful.. whenever they find relief in love, they get broken up by fate. They love each other without requirements and selfishness. It is so beautiful .. their story had me crying and hoping for them to never part ways. Although the actress-actors are new, but they really show wonderful job. They can pull it off and suddenly the story just grows on you.

• Kill me Heal me
  • Live up to your name
  • It's okay that's Love
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Buzzer Beat
  • 20th Century boy and girl

come and hug me (ML cop/ FL actress)

general and i  (ML war general/ FL war strategist)

hospital ship  (ML doctor/ FL doctor)

kings to heart  (ML army officer south Korea/ FL army officer north Korea)

love me if you dare  (ML  criminal psychologist / FL assistant)

memory lost (ML cop/ FL cop)

princess agent (ML war leader/ FL war leader)

strong woman do bong soon (ML businessman/ FL bodyguard)

the crown princess (ML navy officer/ FL princess)

siyah beyaz ask (ML gangster/ FL doctor) love hate relation

kalp atisi (ML doctor/ FL doctor) remake korean doctors

Amy Noura:

Try Bloody Romance (https://mydramalist.com/27510-bloody-romance), a Chinese drama. No worries, it's only 36 episode! :) It's about an assassin (female) and her shadow (male). The love story is full of sorrow, the main couple's love is so pure and strong but so sorrowful.. whenever they find relief in love, they get broken up by fate. They love each other without requirements and selfishness. It is so beautiful .. their story had me crying and hoping for them to never part ways. Although the actress-actors are new, but they really show wonderful job. They can pull it off and suddenly the story just grows on you.

thanks for the recommendation but i already watch it.. hoping for a modern drama atleast.. ^_^

OldAnimeLady:

These are all Japanese , Since you put it in general asia I hope it is ok

don't worry i am also a fan of japanese dramas.. and i already watch all of it, except for love shuffle.. i will give it a try.. thanks ^_^

fanitha:
  • Kill me Heal me
  • Live up to your name
  • It's okay that's Love
  • Soratobu Kouhoushitsu
  • Buzzer Beat
  • 20th Century boy and girl

i already watch some of it.. actually i am trying to drop live up to your name because i got bored on the 1st and 2nd episode but since you recommend it.. i like to give it a try.. Thanks^_^

DrAmAlOvEr:

come and hug me (ML cop/ FL actress)

general and i  (ML war general/ FL war strategist)

hospital ship  (ML doctor/ FL doctor)

kings to heart  (ML army officer south Korea/ FL army officer north Korea)

love me if you dare  (ML  criminal psychologist / FL assistant)

memory lost (ML cop/ FL cop)

princess agent (ML war leader/ FL war leader)

strong woman do bong soon (ML businessman/ FL bodyguard)

the crown princess (ML navy officer/ FL princess)

siyah beyaz ask (ML gangster/ FL doctor) love hate relation

kalp atisi (ML doctor/ FL doctor) remake korean doctors

thanks for the recommendation but i already watch it... i can say that some of it are in my top list..