Hello! This might sound bizarre, but I want to recommend some good kdramas to my friend, who is an extrovert. They're into vampires and young-adult kinds of stuff, but I haven't been able to find a good kdrama with that plot. They're also quite new to kdrama world, so I'd like them to have a good impression of it. I feel like they're into fluff and romantic-comedy, so I recommended Oh My Venus.

Please write the ones you thought about while reading the description above. Thank you!

The first one that came to my mind was Age of Youth. bUT that might be because i recommend this to literally every person lol. It has romantic comedy elements but there is still some relatable message behind the story that makes you feel like you are not wasting your time so i guess this might be a good story for an extroverted person (also the fact that there is not only one MC makes it easier to relate to the story?)

If your friend wants something with super natural I think Oh My Ghostess is a good pick. I havnt watched it but i think this is really popular + has Park Bo Young and Kim Seul Gi

The last drama that comes to my mind is Reply 1997. It is also one of those dramas i recommend to everyone (and i am quite sucessful!). It is really funny, fast-paced with short episodes and the romance is great. (And if your friend likes it there are 2 more 'seasons' with the same concept :))

Extroverts are usually impatient watchers who want instant gratification; they're thus likely drop things easily. I consider myself an extrovert, in the literal sense of the word ... but I do have introverted tendencies that allow me to exercise patience, even beyond the point it's sensible to do so. So I'm not sure if what I like will be your friend's cup of tea. Nevertheless, you could recommend (my rating in parenthesis):

• Nine (9)
  • High Society (7)
  • What Happened to Secretary Kim (6)
  • Devilish Joy (6)
  • Another Oh Hæ Young (6)
  • Healer (6)
  • Heart to Heart (6)
  • Entourage (still watching, but feels like a 6)

On my rating scale a 6 denotes watchable/OK, 7 is good/decent, 9 is memorable.

• Strong Woman Da Bong Soon | good pacing, great comedy and bonus points for gender role reversal. 
  • +1 to Oh my Ghostess
  • Kill me, Heal me | can also be a great gateway drama. It has comedy, great characters, a heartfelt romance and a memorable storyline.
  • If they are open to watch something good and fast paced without romance, I recommend Voice