(General Recommendation, not trying to find a show) So, Im looking for something with a male mc who is a good person, but thats maybe kind of looked down on or misunderstood and treated harshly by the female lead for some reason.  The female lead is completely enamored or all about the second male lead (whose actually not a good person), and maybe at some point she realizes he's not that great, and maybe she completely misunderstood the MC, and drama hijinks ensue afterwards.   Something like Hero 2009 is exactly the kind of ML, FML, SML dynamic Im looking for.    If possible, I would prefer NOT to have a character like the male leads mother in Smile You .  Great show but I could not stand that person

Any genre, theme, or setting is fine, whether is a Chinese Wuxia, a medical Korean drama, whatevers good. 

• Strong Woman Da Bong Soon 
  • The Third Charm
  • I Need Romance 3 - meets your criteria exactly (at one point near the beginning it looks like she's going to give him a chance, but as soon as he reveals his true identity she completely backs off and only sees him as the annoying kid she once had to look after)
  • 5-ji Kara 9-ji Made
  • Wednesday 3:30 PM
  • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (it's maybe debatable whether the ML is "good")
  • Ms. Perfect