Heii guys^^ I really need your help...I'm out of things to watch(ok maybe that sounds a little funny because of my PTW list but I really can't decide).Please help me.Here's a list of the dramas that I consider..please give me a hand will you?:) P.S. the genre doesn't matter....I'm open to anything!! 1.Rich Man, Poor Woman 2.The Bridal Mask 3.Rooftop Prince 4.Flower Boy Next Door 5.Missing You 6.Cheongdamdong Alice 7.The Queen of SOP 8.Arang and the Magistrate 9.School 2013 10.My Girlfriend is a Gumiho 11.Padam Padam 12.Ghost 13.Saikou no Jinsei no Owarikata ~Ending Planner~ 14.Five Fingers 15.Bloody Monday Here is it people...help me with all your history in dramas:)
From your list, i'd highly recommend The Bridal Mask. It is really really good. Worth to watch.
You may also try Missing you, My girlfriend is a gumiho & Padam Padam.
School!!! watch it!! best bromance EVAR!! erm, yeah I recommend School 2013
Rich man, poor woman and Bloody Monday are awsome!! :)
From your list, I will suggest "The Bridal Mask, Padam Padam and Ghost."
Flower Boy Next Door i liked ver much... is very funny :)
I would recommend Padam Padam, Roofttop Prince and Missing You.
The Bridal Mask, Rooftop Prince and Flower Boy Next Door :)
You should watch Bridal Mask. Rooftop Prince is also enjoyable. I have heard about Missing you a lot by the way. Have fun in watching :)
1. Missing You 2. Rich Man, Poor Woman, 3. Rooftop Prince
Rich Man, Poor Woman - Oguri Shun!!! Flower Boy Next Door - it was cute
Going from greatest to least importance: The Bridal Mask My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Padam Padam Rooftop Prince Arang and the Magistrate
Have you gotten into My Girlfriend is a Gumiho? I had a hard time continuing it, but many like it. Rooftop Prince was cute as was Flower Boy. I think I liked Rooftop P. more tho. I just started Arang too... :) Hope you enjoy!
secret garden is good too