Hey guys,

I'd like a few good recommendations for a variety Show! So far I've only seen

- Running Man

- Ask Us Anything/ Knowing Brothe

Please recommend me anything funny! It would be big help if you would mention your favorite funniest EPs!

- Just nothing food centered or idol centered!

Thankyou in advance!!

One of my favorites  is/was Crime Scene seasons 1 and 2 (there's a 3rd but I never got around to watching it lol). It's pretty unique and its fun trying to figure out whodunit.

If you like Kang Ho Dong and Lee Su Geun on Knowing Bros, they've done a bunch of shows together. There's the first season of 1N2D. It's like 10 yrs old now (omg my life) and Kang Ho Dong was like 20x louder and obnoxious back then, so it's not for everyone. Episodes 19-157 (where the cast is Kang Ho Dong, Lee Su Geun, Eun Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Kim C, and MC Mong) are the best chunk imo. New Journey to the West might be easier to watch since it's more recent, shorter, and has a lot of the same crew as 1N2D.  Both are hilarious though. 

I believe you're looking only for Kshows, so I'll recommend We got Married, I really got invested in this one after watching a cut in YouTube it really makes you curious about the relationship's development.

festivalen:

One of my favorites  is/was Crime Scene seasons 1 and 2 (there's a 3rd but I never got around to watching it lol). It's pretty unique and its fun trying to figure out whodunit.

If you like Kang Ho Dong and Lee Su Geun on Knowing Bros, they've done a bunch of shows together. There's the first season of 1N2D. It's like 10 yrs old now (omg my life) and Kang Ho Dong was like 20x louder and obnoxious back then, so it's not for everyone. Episodes 19-157 (where the cast is Kang Ho Dong, Lee Su Geun, Eun Ji Won, Lee Seung Gi, Kim C, and MC Mong) are the best chunk imo. New Journey to the West might be easier to watch since it's more recent, shorter, and has a lot of the same crew as 1N2D.  Both are hilarious though. 

Thank you for the recommedation! 

I'm not really a big fan of Kang Ho Dong. I mean, I don't dislike him, I think he's okay enough. But I get kinda irritated when he tries to act too cute. *Cringe*

That's not to say he's not good in KB though!

I'll add New Journey To The West to my PTW!!

fanitha:

I believe you're looking only for Kshows, so I'll recommend We got Married, I really got invested in this one after watching a cut in YouTube it really makes you curious about the relationship's development.

Although I kinda feel that WGM is sorta idol oriented? In the sense that you have to be interested in the idols in the first place? Also, is it's main genre comedy? 

will prefer Kshows, but it's not necessarily. if you know any good funny other country variety shows, do tell!

New Journey To The West from season 3 and beyond! (you don't have to watch them in order) 

I second "New Journey to the West" definetly give it a try, it's an awesome show filled with laughs, food, travel and morning missions lol. I started from season 3 onwards 

master in the house!!! seriously i love this show so much that i stopped caring about the currently airing dramas

it has many funny scenes but sometimes it can be a tear-jerker (for example the episodes with lee deok hwa) 

love:

New Journey To The West from season 3 and beyond! (you don't have to watch them in order) 

Danasmah:

I second "New Journey to the West" definetly give it a try, it's an awesome show filled with laughs, food, travel and morning missions lol. I started from season 3 onwards 

Are s1 and 2 not that good? 

Minarii:

master in the house!!! seriously i love this show so much that i stopped caring about the currently airing dramas

it has many funny scenes but sometimes it can be a tear-jerker (for example the episodes with lee deok hwa) 

Thanq for the rec!!  I'll add it to my PTW

AnanyaS:

Are s1 and 2 not that good? 

it's not that they aren't good but its a different cast! from season 3 to 6 is with a funnier cast

AnanyaS:

Although I kinda feel that WGM is sorta idol oriented? In the sense that you have to be interested in the idols in the first place? Also, is it's main genre comedy? 

will prefer Kshows, but it's not necessarily. if you know any good funny other country variety shows, do tell!

Not all the couples of WGM are idols, many are from normal actor and actress. Actually I'm not that familiar with Kpop an its idols so while watching WGM there were some couples that I didn' t know were made with idols. But I did had a  good time watching it even if I was not a fan of them. The main genre here is romance since it's about couples.

Other Kshow I recently start watching and enjoyed and it's a comedy one is "Knowing Brothers"

For Jdramas I actually wrote an article about my top 5 favorites, 2 are idol ones but the other 3 are standard ones if you're interested please take a look a it https://mydramalist.com/article/top-5-favorite-japanese-variety-shows-037182336

fanitha:

Not all the couples of WGM are idols, many are from normal actor and actress. Actually I'm not that familiar with Kpop an its idols so while watching WGM there were some couples that I didn' t know were made with idols. But I did had a  good time watching it even if I was not a fan of them. The main genre here is romance since it's about couples.

Other Kshow I recently start watching and enjoyed and it's a comedy one is "Knowing Brothers"

For Jdramas I actually wrote an article about my top 5 favorites, 2 are idol ones but the other 3 are standard ones if you're interested please take a look a it https://mydramalist.com/article/top-5-favorite-japanese-variety-shows-037182336

Thanq for the link to the article!  I'll check it out:)